• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

l~~Rate/Fix My Team~~l v2

Raziel_X007223

Prof Raziel... In your Face!!
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I'm also looking for a Pokemon that is good for this team or that will suit it, please post your move sets for it as well. For the question marks in the move sets please recommend some moves as well. I've tried really hard to cut down the weaknesses which comes down to a total of 9. For my sixth Pokemon i was thinking of a single type fighting Pokemon. Please recommend a sixth Pokemon as well that will make an addition to my team.

1. Vaporeon @ Leftovers
    Ability: Water Absorb
    EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SDef
    Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Wish
    - Haze Iffy on the Haze.. But it may have it's uses...I think
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    Tank/Sweeper

2. Heracross @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Guts
    EVs: 88 HP / 220 Atk / 200 Spd
    Adamant Nature
    - Megahorn
    - Close Combat
    - Pursuit Unless you're going against Passers or U-Turners, Go with Night Slash...
    - Stone Edge
    Choice Scarf Physical Sweeper

3. Dragonite @ Yache Berry
    Adamant
    EV: 120 HP / 184 Atk / 20 Def / 184 Spd
    -Dragon Dance
    -Dragon Claw
    -Stone Edge / Thunderbolt / Thunder
    -Earthquake
    Physical Sweeper

4. Electivire
    Mild / Rash
    EV: 116 Atk, 216 SAtk, 176 Spd
    -Hidden Power(ICE)
    -Thunderbolt
    -Fire Punch
    -Cross Chop That or Brick Break....
    Mixed Sweeper

5. Dusknoir
    Impish
    EV: 252 Hp, 52 Def, 204 Sp Def
    -Shadow Punch
    -Fire Punch/Ice Punch
    -Will O Wisp
    -Plain Split
    Speical/ Physical Wall

6. Snorlax
    EVs: 172 HP / 40 Atk / 120 Def / 176 SDef
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Curse
    - Crunch
    - Body Slam / Return / Earthquake
    - Rest
    Special Tank

-Need moveset for heracross

UPDATES
    -Changed most EVs and movesets
    -Removed Metagross
    -Added in Heracross
    -Added in Snorlax with ev spread plus moveset
    -Added in Heracross Moveset and Spread
    -Soon to be Updated- Nicknames
    -Added in Sprites

All Remarks in Orange...

Not bad of a team, just I can't reccomend too much more than What I have said.. HH

Raziel X

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
  • Raziel X said:
    2. Heracross @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Guts
    EVs: 88 HP / 220 Atk / 200 Spd
    Adamant Nature
    - Megahorn
    - Close Combat
    - Pursuit (Unless you're going against Passers or U-Turners, Go with Night Slash...)
    - Stone Edge
    Pursuit is pretty much required on Heracross because

Enemy sends in Dusknoir!
    Player withdraws Dragonite!
    Player sends in Heracross!
    Enemy Dusknoir used Will-o-Wisp!
    Heracross was burned!
    ***1.5x Attack boost from Guts due to the burn***
    Enemy: o crap
    Enemy withdraws Dusknoir...
    Heracross used Pursuit!!
    ***Hits for 56% Damage***
    Then Dusknoir switches
    Enemy: Oh no!!!

Raziel_X007223

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Pursuit is pretty much required on Heracross because

Enemy sends in Dusknoir!
    Player withdraws Dragonite!
    Player sends in Heracross!
    Enemy Dusknoir used Will-o-Wisp!
    Heracross was burned!
    ***1.5x Attack boost from Guts due to the burn***
    Enemy: o crap
    Enemy withdraws Dusknoir...
    Heracross used Pursuit!!
    ***Hits for 56% Damage***
    Then Dusknoir switches
    Enemy: Oh no!!!

That goes along the lines of Passing to someone else....

Raziel_X007223

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    No it doesn't. What you did was give Pursiut usefulness to two situations. Passers & U-Turners, who aren't that common.

SWITCHERS, which people will undoubtedly do when Heracross comes out, is where Pursuit comes in handy.

Then let me try say this then, Those who SWITCH constantly... just Switch to lose Status Effects, use Pursuit....
    There, That should be better...

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • Then let me try say this then, Those who SWITCH constantly... just Switch to lose Status Effects, use Pursuit....
    There, That should be better...

???

What? I don't quite get what you're saying. Are you saying Pursuit is better?

You know as well as I do that switching is a major part of the compettitive field. People will switch to suitable couters, especially on Heracross. He & Weavile are the best Pursuit users.

Raziel_X007223

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    No it doesn't. What you did was give Pursiut usefulness to two situations. Passers & U-Turners, who aren't that common.

SWITCHERS, which people will undoubtedly do when Heracross comes out, is where Pursuit comes in handy.

???

What? I don't quite get what you're saying. Are you saying Pursuit is better?

You know as well as I do that switching is a major part of the compettitive field. People will switch to suitable couters, especially on Heracross. He & Weavile are the best Pursuit users.

All I'm saying is, Use pursuit against Switchers, Passers, and U-turners... Simple and to the point... If you don't come across them, Night Slash is a better choice...

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • All I'm saying is, Use pursuit against Switchers, Passers, and U-turners... Simple and to the point... If you don't come across them, Night Slash is a better choice...

No, thats what I'm saying. Baton Passers & U-Turners are a TYPE of pokemon. Not even ALL that popular. Night Shade is more situstional.

Switcher, well, thats EVERYBODY. EVERYONE who plays in compettitive play switches. Not even just on Heracross. When there's a mismatch, people will switch pokemon to a suitable counter. Pursuit hits everyone. You speak as if Switchers are a specific pokemon, & that confused me.

Switching isn't a type of pokemon, its a basic playing style, that Pursuit takes advantage of.

Raziel_X007223

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    The way you said it is correct.. Switchers applies to everyone, Passers and U-Turners are for specific Pokemon, the way you said it is correct....

But, don't count U-Turners out just yet, Someone posted a week ago about a U-Turner team... (And that wasn't me!!)

Raziel_X007223

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Whether or Not he exercise the option to replace a move for Night Slash, it's all up to him....

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • And use pursuit. Seitch into dusknoir / Zam / Gengar and absorb a hit with some prediction. OMG choice scarf FTW. They're gonna switch! OH! Pursuit for the OHKO. How I love pursuit!

Years
  • But i like though, hes got just over 300 att and spatt if you do it on the stat calculator. I need a special sweeper because then i will only have one if i make electivire adamant

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • But i like though, hes got just over 300 att and spatt if you do it on the stat calculator

lol wut

I'm not too confident that's the case, but regardless, physical sweeper Vire pwns special sweep, EVERY day of the week. the only special attack of any use on it is Tbolt for skarm.

Back