• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Largest combo in Head it!

Years
  • This is by far, my favourite mini game in aime!

So far my record is somewhere in the 30s, what about you?

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
    Years
  • That game is seriously addict my! :7: My highest combo is 201, but the score caps off at 999 from play. It can go beyond that from the last combo bonus though. This is my favorite minigame ever, except maybe for Clefairy Says. Looking at the PokePuffs makes me hungry. XD

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • That game is seriously addict my! :7: My highest combo is 201, but the score caps off at 999 from play. It can go beyond that from the last combo bonus though. This is my favorite minigame ever, except maybe for Clefairy Says. Looking at the PokePuffs makes me hungry. XD
    What's Clefairy says?

I got 80...I can't imagine getting 201...
    Btw has anyone been able to catch the giant ball of yarn? I've tried many times...but never can seem to catch it >_<.

Years
  • :o oh my, that's gonna be impossible for me to ever achieve. Mhm, the cakes do look seriously delicious.

I have occasionally, i need to on Hard to beat my current score of 200 -_- but I keep missing every time I need that damned giant ball.

Years
  • That mini game is so awesome. Actually all the mini games in Pokemon Amie are good.

It says that my high score is 318 (hard difficulty). Maybe because I hit the big yarn (still trying to figure out how I did it lol) :)

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
    Years
  • What's Clefairy says?

I got 80...I can't imagine getting 201...
    Btw has anyone been able to catch the giant ball of yarn? I've tried many times...but never can seem to catch it >_<.

Clefairy Says was a minigame in the original Pokemon Stadium for N64. It was a Simon Says type game, but is fondly remembered for the Clefairy getting hit on the head with a rubber hammer when they mess up. :7:

I started racking high combos after I noticed that the yarn falls to the beat of the music. Even when it falls fast or an unraveled one falls slow, it will end up in hit range on a beat. Keep the rythym in mind as you play, and your combos will improve. I have no idea how to hit the giant ball. >.<. I stick to unlimited mostly.

Yuuto

Community Helper~
    Years
  • Yeah, I spent a lot of time in Head It. I've only hit the giant yarn once and still have no idea how I did it, but I pretty much just play Unlimited now. Best combo is around 110. I always get up into the 90s easily then make a little mistake which compounds into more quick mistakes while I'm trying to process the first mistake in my mind. @_@

Corrosive

Conspiracy Realist
    Years
  • My high score is 1081 (iirc) and my highest combo is around 120 or so. Is it just me, or are the Hard versions of the game more difficult than the ultimate versions? For all except the Puzzle game, that is.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • My highest combo so far has been 259 in the unlimited setting. For me this game is so addicting! I spend 88% of my Pokemon X (on my overall playing for one day) on 'Head It'.

My highest combo was somewhere around 420, quite a shame when I missed timing on the slow falling yarn :/

That is annoying! One falls really slow and all of a sudden one really fast drops down, for some odd reason I catch the fast falling one but the really slow one don't know how I miss!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    My highest combo is like... 5.
    I suck at head it.

I'm good at berry picker though. Got to around 135 on unlimited.

Years
  • I think my highest combo was somewhere between 100-105. I remember getting too excited at reaching 100 and my combo ended shortly after.

Years
  • i broke 200 earlier today was on beast mode, but normally i just go up to 50 since it doesnt really affect how good you do after that.

Years
  • I love "head it". My highest combo is 128. Then, usually, either a fast or a slow ball throws my timing off. I find the sound effect on the fast ball makes it sound faster than it is, resulting in tapping too early but when I turn the sound off, I miss the slow balls :(

Years
  • If I get lost in it, I somehow manage to make it up to at least 250

It's really relaxing, but kind of disconcerting to pass 999 where it caps and just keep going and going and going and going and going

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    70 something
    I hoped that i get 5 stars for it but i only got 4.5 :(

Yeah, I spent a lot of time in Head It. I've only hit the giant yarn once and still have no idea how I did it, but I pretty much just play Unlimited now. Best combo is around 110. I always get up into the 90s easily then make a little mistake which compounds into more quick mistakes while I'm trying to process the first mistake in my mind. @_@
    you have to wait till it nearly hits the ground to hit it.

Last edited:
    Back