• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last movie you watched

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Name the title of the last movie you watched and tell us what you thought of it. Give it a rating out of 5 of 10 too if you want.

My last ones were Double Jeopardy and Shutter Island.

I thought Double Jeopardy was a little funny, but I didn't like how briefly they showed 6 years passing in the prison. I wish the husband suffered at the end like she did. 7/10

Shutter Island was good and the ending was really unexpected. It was sad he didn't recover and had to have the lobotomy... 8/10

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Let's see. My last movie was The A-Team. It has comedy, action and very little romance. It was very good, IMO. I rate it 8/10. xD

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    The last movie I watched was this morning and it was called Mask.
    If I was to rate it out of 10, I'll give it an 8.
    It had such a sad emotional ending to it and the whole story line about the Elephant man and how he lived his life was good too.
    this film nearly made me cry D:

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    The last one I saw was The Karate Kid, 2010 version. I'll give it a 9/10 because it was totally awesome!! Jaden Smith is kewl @_@

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    The last movie I watched was Stephen King's Rose Red. This four hour long made for TV movie is one thriller that is sure not to disappoint. Like all of Stephen King's movies, besides being the writer, he also has a cameo role, in this case, playing a pizza delivery guy. The movie contains elements of romance, comedy, as well as plenty of scares to send chills running down the spines of viewers. If you are up for a real good thriller, then this one is for you. I personally give Rose Red a 8/10 score.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Inception was my last and by god is it amazing...
    10/10 seriously, plot line was incredible, cinematography was outstanding and the depth the movie achieved was intense to say the least. Automatically up in the top ends of my fave movie list of all time and highly recommended.

Pepo

First Generation Pokémon
    Years
    Beverly Hills Cops 3

Awesome Film, Action, Funny, Oldie. All Round Great Film!

10/10

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    In theatres: "Despicable Me" and "Inception"
    On TV: "The Hangover" and "GoldenEye 007"
    Haven't watched any Blu-ray or DVD in ages, but it'd probably be "Up" and "The Dark Knight".

Apparently, I watch movies in twos.

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
    Belka i Strelka Space Dogs 10/10
    Marmaduke 8/10
    Cats & Dogs The Revenge of Kitty Galore 8/10
    Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang 7/10
    Prince of Persia Sands of Times 7/10
    The Hangover 8/10

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    PREDATORS: very cool,10/10.
    The Pumpkin Karver: good in the begining and bad the whole rest of the movie,1/10.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I just finished watching Knight and Day. Tom and Cameron are a pretty good combination in the movie.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I saw Toy Story 3 a couple of days ago. I was completely underwhelmed by it, but I guess I understand why other people would give it the rave reviews they do.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
    In the middle of Matrix Reloaded, by that I mean 19 minutes into the movie.

Finished "The Matrix" (Yeah, I'm on a Matrix marathon now)
    I give it a 9/10 (It lost a one because of the poor quality I saw it in)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back