• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last movie you watched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Haha, I was watching Men in Black. I forgot how funny it was. I say a thumbs up! 10/10 xD

Bologna

One might call me "hip"
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Finally got around to seeing Date Night, but it was on a very small screen and there was too much glare to make out facial expressions or anything other than general shapes, so I can hardly count it, because of course Steve Carrell and Tina Fey are funny, but the facial expressions just make it better! Needless to say I plan to watch it again soon.

I did see Toy Story 3 in theaters recently though. That movie is completely awesome, and I loved every minute of it.

And while I haven't seen this one yet, I've been hearing so many good things about Inception that I think I'll have to go see that one soon.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Cats and Dog's the Revenge of Kitty galore in 3D it was great and funny! :D

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I watched BeetleJuice at school. 7/10 Wasn't the best of films and graphics were horrid. But I guess it was pretty good for back when it was made and the story was good.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    I just re-watched Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace. I had forgotten how awesome it is! Qui-Gon Jinn is my favorite Star Wars character of all time!
    I also just watched re-watched Aladdin, which, like always, was amazing. But I also realized something- the whole movie is a story told by that shady merchant at the beginning, so it was probably just completely made up on the spot to get someone to buy that stupid lamp. My childhood is ruined!!!

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
    Watched Inception. It was freaking amazing. :O Hope they make a sequel. It was like released two or three weeks ago..I do on Sunday and the movie theater is full XD

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Den brother,it came on about a hour or two ago!First time airing ever!100/100!I loved it it was a fabtabulus movie!It was soooooooooo great!(fireworks shoot up into the pitch black sky spelling DEN BROTHER! YAY!)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    5 Centimeters Per Second. 6/10
    I wasn't impressed. It was sad, but it never actually pulled me in.

The Dark Knight. Seriously. 10/10
    It's quite amazing on Blu-Ray, and it's really an amazing movie that deserves all of the hype it got.

Joenub707

2.15.09 Official Spambot War
    Years
    If I remember correctly,the last movie I saw was Despicable Me. (Trust me I didn't wanna watch it =o)

Not as well as in the commercials....cause I'm 13. I give it a 6/10.

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
    Alice In Wonderland - 10/10
    Belka i Strelka Space Dogs -10/10
    How to train your Dragon - 10/10
    Shrek Forever After-10/10
    Toy Story 3 - 8/10
    Despicable Me - 8/10
    Marmaduke-8/10
    Nanny McPhee Returns- 7/10
    Prince of Persia Sands of Times - 7/10