• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    Rewatched Scott Pilgrim vs. The World at the weekend with my boyfriend, but if we're talking cinema releases, the last one we saw was Captain America, which was seriously awesome. :D It has kindled a love for Marvel in me!

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Gone with the Wind. An absolute 10/10, the true definition of an epic film. Over three and a half hours of perfect, magical cinema.

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
    Irreversible

Last Movie You Watched?

I recommend this movie to everybody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3zT7KRc7w0&feature=related

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I went and saw the 3D Glee Concert movie on Tuesday. I'm not sure why - I mean, I really like Glee but I'm not a squealing 12-year-old girl - but my sister bought us tickets so hey why not. It was actually surprisingly good though, if you're into that sort of thing.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    The last movie i watched was Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea.
    not my favorite of the pokemon movies but it was cute

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    The Green Lantern

It was okay but...

(spoilers ahead)

Spoiler:

Theres definetly going to be a sequel...

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Spy Kids 4 All The Time In The World
    It's was a ok movie,not the best but hey at least they made a movie.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    If it's about movie, not show, then it's been a while since I saw a movie. And guess which one that was:

Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2... for the fourth time. Oops! :( We thought it was in 3D but it turned out to just be 2D because all the 3D screens were used up and I was really sad. (And for the first time I can say firmly that the 3D experience is faaaar superior to 2D.) It was still really good the fourth time, though, and I still cried. @_@;

A few days before that I saw the Glee concert documentary. It wasn't amazing since I saw a concert during this year's tour and they sort of left out some of my favourite parts but it was still fun to watch and anything with Darren Criss in it is a-okay by me. My mom really liked it though, so maybe it's a better watch if you weren't already there in front-row seats, haha.

Not in theatres, I suppose the last movie I watched was Serenity. :D My future-roommate and I marathoned the last half of Firefly, which I hadn't seen before, and then watched that. It was really good, even if all I can do is sit here going "how did that series get cancelled!??!"

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    return of the cat, i think it was called? it's an old studio ghibli movie that i picked up for five bucks at the local asian market. i wasn't expecting much out of it (despite the fact that it's by studio ghibli), but it was surprisingly good! c:

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. One of my favourites in the series plus it's been AGES since I last saw it.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2.
    Like I said before, there were parts from the book that they should've kept in (Ariana Dumbledore's backstory, for example).

I also recently saw Kamen Rider W Forever: A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back