• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
    I watched zodiac earlier today, it was a decent enough movie I just wish they went more in depth on the killer. Like having scenes in the movie from his point of view. I can understand why they didn't seeing as the movie is based on the true events of the zodiac killer but whatever happened to creative freedom? ]:

I'd give it a solid 8/10.

Bologna

One might call me "hip"
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Watched Beauty and the Beast last night after taping it when it was on T.V- better quality than the old VHS tape somewhere in the basement. It's been years since I've seen it and I used to know certain scenes word for word when I'm little. Sorry to say I no longer remember any scene word for word. But yeah... I love that movie, one of my favorite Disney movies.

Years
    I watched zodiac earlier today, it was a decent enough movie I just wish they went more in depth on the killer. Like having scenes in the movie from his point of view. I can understand why they didn't seeing as the movie is based on the true events of the zodiac killer but whatever happened to creative freedom? ]:

I'd give it a solid 8/10.

If they're going to make a movie based on true events, they can't really go and make bits up. It doesn't work like that I'm afraid. I get where you're coming from though. It would have been nice but since the Zodiac killer, if I'm up to date on my serial killer knowledge, is still yet to be caught and detained, they have nothing they can use about it being from his point of view.

They made bits up for From Hell about Jack the Ripper. I didn't like it. They ruined it. Jack the Ripper was never caught, they only thought they got him.

More on topic:
    The last movie I watched was in 2 parts, I watched The Boondock Saints and the proceeded to watch The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day.
    (Billy Connolly ftw!)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I watched two movies so post both?

The Social Network
    Definitely overrated, not a bad film, but I imagined more from all the hype... I guess because there was a surprisingly low amount of humour, (reviews said it is a black comedy, yet barely any comedy I found).
    Recommended for anyone who hasn't seen it, and it was an enjoyable film, just didn't meet the expectations I had for it.

Spiderman 3
    Because everyone loves a bit of Marvel every now and again! Anyways, same old Spiderman that never fails to entertain. Recommended, in fact, the whole series is recommended for any of you out there who still haven't seen them!

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    The Princess Bride. It's how many years old (about 23, I think?), but it's still one of my favourite movies ever. So many amazing one-liners.

"I'm not left-handed either."

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

yeaaah, and so on. Not gonna start listing 'em.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Unleashed:
    To be honest, after reading the blurb, I honestly thought this would have more action in it, and that's pretty much the reason I got it. Jet Li is amazing in it, and the film was really good as a whole, but I was expecting more fight scenes which weren't there...

Remember Me:
    Really good film, highly enjoyed and recommended. One thing though, don't watch it expecting a romantic comedy. This is a beautiful film, but it is gut wrenching at the end and tissues will probably be needed. Great film, amazingly composed.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    Love and Other Drugs was the last romance movie, which i have enjoyed last Saturday. Storyline of this movie was complete enjoyable and full pack of numerous side-splitting stuffs of romance and comedy.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I last saw Due Date, which I came back recently from seeing. It seems alright, and has a different type of humor than what other people are used to, but it's alright.

tl;dr it's a comedy about a road trip. Also Robert Downey Jr.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince.
    I finished watching that over an hour ago and I was just looking for certain parts of the movie, that was in reference to the most recent release.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I watched Wall.E last night :D I will never ever get sick of that movie; Next up The Simpsons movie :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2010
    I have read most of the famous alien encounter cases. Those are really interesting and if we read it once we will definitely believe there is something.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I watched Photographing Fairies. It is good in terms of story but it tried to link fairies to religion which made me not like it.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    The first Harry Potter movie (the Sorcerer's Stone). It's been a long time since I've seen it and the scene involving Voldemort still creeped me out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back