• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Last night I watched The 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T. It has a swishy piano-loving villain and a musical troupe of gay zombies, or at least that's the impression I was left with after finishing. It was written by Dr. Seuss and made in the 50s so that might be enough to explain it. Here's a trailer for it, too.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • I watched Wolf Creek.

Such a savage movie, what I can gather from it is ''don't go with strangers'', I guess. I hate the spinal cord bit.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • A Christmas movie called The Nativity, for a Christmas film i loved it.

After i'm done reading my manga for a bit i'm gonna watch 5 Centimetres Per Second for the 5th time ^^

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Yogi Bear. 2 out of 5.

It has some jokes that work, mostly from Boo-Boo and Yogi, but hammered down by so much dull dialogue, poor acting, cliched storylines, and unfunny moments to be a good movie.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I watched Salt last with Angelina Jolie.
    It was a fairly good movie, lots of action and the plot was nice with twists and turns and everything.
    Highly recommended to anyone who likes the action genre, or is looking for a good movie which is fairly recent.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I watched "A Very Long Engagement". I am trying to watch all the movies which have Audrey Tautou starring in them!

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • New Kids Turbo with my friend in the cinema, and I enjoyed it. Added the trailer incase you don't know about which film I'm talking about:

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    i was having a c minus movie weekend so i watched;
    frozen
    final destination 5
    pirahna
    and 75

they all SUCKED

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Yogi Bear. 2 out of 5.

It has some jokes that work, mostly from Boo-Boo and Yogi, but hammered down by so much dull dialogue, poor acting, cliched storylines, and unfunny moments to be a good movie.
    I give it a 1/5. Yogi Bear was so excruciatingly boring that nearly I fell asleep in the theater. Falling asleep while watching a boring movie may not sound unusual, but take into consideration the fact that, unless I am completely worn out, I cannot sleep with even a slither of light reaching my eyes or wave of sound affecting my eardrums. It just doesn't happen. And there I was, on the brink of sleep, but not actually falling asleep only because it was my brothers birthday and I didn't want him to know I thought his tastes in movies were incredibly lame. Yogi Bear was a tremendous let down. Worse movie I've seen this year. Its only saving grace was Boo-Boo, who was so fracking adorable I considered buying a plush of him.

Oh... but Yogi Bear isn't the last movie I saw, haha. The last movie I saw was Tales from the Hood. It's kind of like Tales from the Crypt, but.... yeah. I think the title says what the difference is quite clearly enough. The twist at the end is superb and the theme behind the movie is actually quite moving, despite the gratuitous violence, gore, and strong language. You can watch this movie RIGHT NOW on Movieplex OnDemand. Go ooon. Watch iiiitttt.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I watched Meet the Parents' Little Fockers.
    It was alright, not as good as the previous movies, but it was decent and I guess as a whole enjoyable for those who've seen the previous parts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back