• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    17 Again :)

yesss it can be cheesy at parts, but there are so many actors that I love in this movie! I adore Zac Efron, Leslie Mann, Matthew Perry, and Thomas Lennon, so once I saw all of them in the commercial I knew I had to see it.

I think it's cute.

Years
    17 Again :)

yesss it can be cheesy at parts, but there are so many actors that I love in this movie! I adore Zac Efron, Leslie Mann, Matthew Perry, and Thomas Lennon, so once I saw all of them in the commercial I knew I had to see it.

I think it's cute.

haha I saw this movie too. Its a cutesie movie I call it.

PokeGirlX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    The last movie I watched was The King's Speech. Pretty solid interesting drama/historical piece. :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Last movie I saw was Never Say Never. In 3D!!!

n_n I am a Belieber now!

Sсott

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    The last movie I watched was Scott Pilgrim vs the World. Not because he has the same name.

Anyway, it surpassed my skeptical expectations by a lot. The main character, Michael Cera, is one to get on my nerves in most of his movies, but, surprisingly, this case was different. He played his character pretty nicely. The movie overall deserves a solid thumbs up.

It deserves a thorough review, but I am too lazy for it at the moment.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    last movie i saw in theaters was the green hornet. much better than what i was made to believe

i also saw The Runaways and the new Karate Kid

Years
    The Sunset Limited. 90 minutes of an existential debate. It wasn't as deep and thoughtful as I'd hoped it to be, since I've heard all the arguments myself, but for what it's worth, Samuel L. Jackson's acting deserves an ovation.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Last night I watched the First Pokemon Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back.
    So many memories and a wonderful dose of nostalgia which made me want to go through and watch all the films again!

Before that, I saw In Her Shoes with Cameron Diaz which was a great film! Nowhere near as funny as people made it out to be to me, but definitely worth watching and a delightful and moving film!

Before that was I Am Number Four. I really enjoyed the film and was engaged the whole time, but I came out feeling a little unsatisfied. Maybe because I didn't want it to be one of those movies that sort of indicates a sequel, but a great, entertaining movie anyways!

Years
    Yesterday I watched The Wall (I don't know if that counts as a movie or just a long music video) and immediately after Velvet Goldmine. Yay for thinly veiled Ziggy Stardust. :3

Why can't they make more good musically-themed-but-not-musicals kind of movies like that?

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2022
    I went back last night and watched Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children for the first time in a long time. The plot is still a mess, but it still looks good and the action scenes and score make it worth watching :)

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
    The last movie I watched was The King's Speech, I got interested on this movie when it won Best Picture on Oscars.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Diary of a Wimpy Kid. It was alright, nothing amazing at all, but it was a fun little narrative and had a couple of little laughs here and there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back