• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    Limitless

Eddie Morra, a self-proclaimed out-of-business writer, portrays a guy who has absolutely nothing going on for him and whose life takes a complete turnover because of an 'experimental drug'. The drug apparently gives you superhuman strengths, abilities you only envisage in your imagination. Eddie is the kind of man who cannot muster a hair of energy to get up and do something. But that all changed when he got introduced to the said drug, which utterly impacted and changed his miserable life. My kind of story; highly recommended to people who feel their lives are empty and constantly stare away into nothingness.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Fast Five.
    This movie blasted straight up my favorites. It's got amazing characters, cool plot, and the some of the most kick-ass actions scenes. Definitely the greatest of the series. Fans of high-paced action-movies will love it.

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
  • Once Upon a Time in the West.

It's pretty obvious what kind of a movie it is. It thought it was a really good movie and I enjoyed. Charles Bronspn was very good in it and I enjoy most of his movies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I watched "Ghostbusters" with Lightning earlier tonight for the Twitter viewing party that didn't really take off.

I love that movie

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Re-watched Howl's Moving Castle for the billionth time. Absolutely brilliant film. Only thing that lets it down for me is the ending, which I found a tad too corny.
    Going to watch other Studio Ghibli movies that I haven't seen yet at some point, like Ponyo and Castle in the Sky.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Howl's Moving Castle. God, that movie creeps me out for some reason. I was forced into watching it ._.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I saw Bridesmaids, Something Borrowed, and Thor on Friday! All three were great!! Bridesmaide was really funny, but I just wanted them to take it a bit further. Something Borrowed had a really great story (for a romantic comedy), but I kind of expected that considering it was based on a popular book series. And Thor was just....Thor...it was over-the-top awesomenesss and was surprisingly funny.

Pika-power

Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
  • I saw Bridesmaids, Something Borrowed, and Thor on Friday! All three were great!! Bridesmaide was really funny, but I just wanted them to take it a bit further. Something Borrowed had a really great story (for a romantic comedy), but I kind of expected that considering it was based on a popular book series. And Thor was just....Thor...it was over-the-top awesomenesss and was surprisingly funny.

Yeah, Thor was decievingly funny.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Watched Fast Five, best out of the franchise so far, and the spoiler at the end was even more surprising. It did lack girls and some cars, but still Vin Diesel vs The Rock, can't really ask for anymore xD

Also managed to watch How to Train your Dragon, such a cute film.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    Thor.I enjoyed the fight scenes and was entertained with the whole movie.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I finally ended up seeing the Social Network last night. It was better than I expected it would be but I still don't... fully understand the hype. :|

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Rio, if I remember? IMO, one of the best animated movies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back