• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Last night I saw Twilight: Breaking Water Dawn. A very bad movie overall, but not for the reasons I was expecting. I excepted a lot of crazy, over the top nonsense, but I got a lot of... nothing. It was a very uneventful movie. Or at least it felt like it was.

Spoiler:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I ♥ Huckabees: I'd try and explain what this movie was about, but it's better if I let this diagram do it.

Spoiler:

Got that? No? Well, you might just want to watch it and see for yourself. It's awesome.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    OMG FAVOURITE FILM EVER! (Network, that is... not Mean Girls 2. Although Mean Girls is excellent.)

Also falling in the category of female-driven-high-school-comedy: Clueless, which I watched last night. This must be, like, so, totally the fifth time I've seen it, or whatever! And yet it holds up remarkably every time. I sorta wish I could travel back to 1995 so I could see it when all of the clothing and language were relevant, but it's a fascinating time-capsule of how, er, different the '90s were in that regard!

I'm still yet to see Clueless, sadly :( I think it's at my DVD store though, so I might drop in today and get it.

Anyway, the movie I last saw was... The Elephant Man, featuring Antony Hopkins and directed by David Lynch. I didn't enjoy it, but its just the fact that I've never liked David Lynch's style of movies and I found the plot boring.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    The last movie I watched was The Secret Window by Johnny Depp

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    The last movie that I watched was Gamer, was a very weird movie. I must say that the graphics were great and all, but the characters just didn't catch my attention. :(

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    the last movie i watched was shorts . it was a little confusing but i loved it <3

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I just watched three different movies recently: You Are Umasou, Anchorman, and Bad Teacher. c:

I wanted to watch You Are Umasou again, because it is such an awesome movie, and extremely cute. <3 My friend put on Anchorman while I was at his house. He kept saying it was the greatest movie ever; honestly, it wasn't all that funny. There were some funny scenes, but the movie was not as great as I thought it would be. Bad Teacher was just hilarious. XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    God damn Eternal Sunshine made me cry at the end for the first time ever. And now I can't get the sad, melancholy score out of my head. Aaaaargh! Sooooooooo effective.

(In other news, people should also read this announcement, as it concerns the future of this thread as well as a few others.)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Black Swan

My sister hasn't watched this movie yet, but I already did, although I already saw the film, watching it for the second time wouldn't be that bad right? ^^ ... All I can say that this film is a spectacular masterpiece of 2010.

NidoJosh

Unleash your inner Nidocity
    Years
    Last Movie You Watched?

Love this movie
    Was on last night on one of the movie channels on Foxtel
    Awesome to see an Aussie as the lead actor ^.^

Years
    The last movie I saw was The Muppets! Mr Dog, I know you hate me right now.

I heard from a friend who has a friend who is a die-hard Muppet fan (and seems to have worked in some small way for some project or another that involved the Muppets, but I don't know know the details) that he was disappointed in the move. I don't know where he got that from because I thought it was fantastic. Without going into too much plot, I thought the new characters blended really well with the established cast quite well and had a good story that fit with the whole "we're bringing the old gang back together" story of this movie. There was a lot of silly, lovely nonsense in this movie and it totally fits with everything I feel the Muppets should be.

lacella

monsters & macarons.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    in time.

cillian murphy was awesome and amanda seyfried was gorgeous, but what a disappointment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back