• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

The movie isn't as bad as the others make it out to be, but it's still not the original trilogy. But still quite good and dear god. Watching it on Blu-Ray on a 55 inch TV is freakin' spectacular.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Everyone's Hero

Got overlooked in the row of other CGI cartoons in 2006.

8/10

The Nutty Professor 1996

Classical Eddie Murphy comedy.

8/10

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
The Hobbit (whatever the first bit was actually called).

Somehow captured me less than the book. I was amazed. But as a movie, it's alright. Wouldn't rewatch it for fun though. 6/10

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Saw Pain & Gain again last night. Some of my favorite actors like Mark Whalberg and Dwayne Johnson are in it. Agh, such a funny movie but it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I'll still probably end up buying it though.

And watched Spring Breakers the other night on Amazon Instant Prime. That movie straight up sucked.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Back to the Future I

Such an awesome movie and they even took big attention to the small details in the movie. For example when Marty first goes to the mall it is called Twin Pines Mall. When he first travels to 1955, he runs over one of Old Man Peabody's pine trees. When he returns to 1985, the mall is called Lone Pine Mall. I thought that was really cool xD

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Back To The Future II

It's my favorite out of the whole series, a lot of different versions of the future and past, it's really cool :)

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
The last one I watched in full (because I've watched bits and parts of a few on TV since then) was The Family. It was okay, and I enjoyed the premise but I wasn't a huge fan overall of the story.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Cinderella Man

The story boxer, James J. Braddock of his downfall and rise back to triumph with one of his best fights against Max Baer :3

Such a great movie. Definitely a must watch for true boxing fans.

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
Years
I saw Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones in theaters.
I really liked it, but it seems that the general critical consensus begs to differ.
It gave me a couple of scares, but I loved how it tied into the series, giving some sense of how everything started.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

Despite the reviews, I think this one was VERY good. It's a more darker story than the past PA movies and it explained a crap ton of stuffs about the other movies too. So if you didn't see the past movies, don't really remember then or didn't pay much attention then this movie will be quite confusing for you :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2014
The last movie I saw was Elysium, this is good but no big deal.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Cloverfield

Recomnmended for handheld cam horror fans.

8/10

Enchanted

Great combination of live action and animation.

10/10

Spider-Man 2002

Still great after 2002.

10/10

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
American Pie: Beta House

Very good movie and it's probably my favorite out of the spin-off series. But it went by a little fast, maybe it's because I just enjoy the movie a lot? ^^'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back