• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The Wolf of Wall Street

Very recommendable. Leonardo Di Caprio was awesome - as always. The movie takes a bit more than 3 hours and no minute goes unused. In the end, I even was a bit like: Aww, already over? xD

I'd give it 9/10.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
American Hustle

and I don't get the hype around this movie at all. I didn't think it was even good and its being hyped as the best movie of 2013

5/10

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
Years
Last one I watched, or started to watch, was Rent. Never seen it before, was told it was great, got 107 minutes into it, was loving it, when my copy of it broke. It literally just stopped, and would play no more. Now I am trying to get a new copy.

PMG

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Last movie I saw was Lone Survivor. It was a good movie, really intense. My only real complaint was that I kind of just didn't find myself remembering the characters too well. Like I remember what they did, and how awesome they were to get as far as each of them did, but I just can't put a name to each face.

Okay well that was the last good movie I saw. The actual last movie I saw was Grown Ups 2. Ugh. I was just watching TV with my mom one night on winter break, and she wants to put on a movie. So she puts on Grown Ups 2. It was bad. It was just bad. I literally only laughed twice, and the those moments were so forgettable that I don't even remember what they are. It's just... it was so bad.

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
The last movie I watched was The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, went to the cinemas to see it again.
I enjoyed it more then I did the first time and even then I loved it, it's a shame how it suddenly ends leaving you wanting more!
I can't wait for the third installment of the hobbit series.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Alice in Wonderland

Great Tim Burton version.

10/10

Finding Neverland

Amazing story about the man behind Peter Pan.

10/10

The Wolfman

Great use of makeup.

7/10

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
I've not long finished watching Man of Steel with my little cousin, I'm not sure I like the direction they're taking the Superman character in though.
I guess I'll wait until the upcoming 'Batman Vs. Superman' to know for sure.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
American Psycho

Watched this on Netflix. Always wanted to see this movie. Christian Bale is a fantastic actor. This movie was pretty good. Disturbing, but good. Lol. I'd give it a 7/10.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I just saw Rise of the Guardians. It was ok. Had like, Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, Sandman, the Easter Bunny, and Jack Frost all together kinda Avengers-style.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Cloverfield

Pretty interesting movie, only downside is that we don't get to see much of Clover. Really hope J.J Abrams actually goes into production for the sequel of this movie.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Who framed Roger Rabbit

Great comination of cartoon and live action.

10/10

My Week with Marilyn

Behind the scenes with marilyn Monroe.

One of the best movies of 2011.

8/10

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
2 Fast 2 Furious

Probably my 2nd favorite F&F movie after Tokyo Drift. All the tuned up cars are such an amazement to see when you're such a car lover xD

Years
Tales from Earthsea - a movie I didn't like so much the first time I watched it but that has tended to get better every time I give it a new try. It does feel a bit "forced" in its execution and the dialogue is somewhat stiff, but the themes are all good and the animation is stunning - 7/10

DarkLatias

Just call me Latias
Years
I recently rewatched the Back To The Future trilogy. These films are masterpieces.

Back To The Future 10/10

Back To The Future 2 10/10

Back To The Future 3 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back