• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    The last movie I saw was Monsters University and it was stellar. It was actually better than the first, which is a huge feat since the originals Monsters, Inc is an amazing film.

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • Just saw the Monuments Men tonight.

It was pretty entertaining. Not the best movie I've ever seen but good for a fun night out. c: I now want to read the book that it's based on because I think it would be fascinating.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Vampire Academy

It's kind of a chick flick~ish.. the fight scenes are nice and at the end it looks more leaned towards the action side of the story. Vladimir was really awesome too :3

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Frozen (2013)

Well, what can I say? It's an amazing movie, and all the voices were awesome. Basically the perfect Disney movie. The ice effects were enchanting and the songs were catchy.

9.5/10

Years
  • 17 Again

This movie starring Zac Efron and Matthew Perry is about a guy who wakes up one day to find himself as a teenager again, trying to undo the mistakes he made in life. And again it seems like Zac Efron always has this tendency to portray guys who play basketball, guess it might be because of his success in High School Musical I guess.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I watched The Impossible last night since it seemed in the spirit of the holiday. It was really great. Rather tragic, but it was touching and made me cry numerous times.

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
  • Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

Best movie of 1993.

10/10

FrankenWeenie

Deserved an Oscar for Animation.

10/10

The Lone Ranger

Great use of makeup and effects.

9/10

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Got to watch Frozen earlier today. I've heard a lot of people talk about it before, so thought I should jump in to see what all the fuss is about. It was actually pretty great. :]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I watched The Lego Movie yesterday! It's random and contains a big plot twist. Fast paced too, so it's better to watch it through one sitting.

Years
  • I recently saw Mindblow: The Movie. No, it was Oblivion with Tom Cruise and Morgan Freeman. It seriously should be called Mindblow or something to that effect, imho.
    9.5/10 - The mindblow put me off for the next 3 hours after watching it. o.o

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Iron Man 2. It was on FX the other night. It's my least favorite of the Iron Man trilogy, but sadly it's the one hat comes on TV most often.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back