• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystify

confused
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
Last movie I saw was In the Heat of the Night. I thought it was amazing and since it was made in the late 60s, the portrayal of racism was very accurate. Better than if it had been made right now. I think it would have been done a lot differently, in that case.

Years
Saving Mr. Banks.

It was really interesting for what it was; a backstory on Walt Disney and Mary Poppins. Kinda makes you think about how many of Disney's big classics really came into fruition!

8/10

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
This movie called Jacob's Ladder about a Vietnam vet who has hallucinations. Really freaky psychological movie...it keeps you guessing and wondering what the heck is going on. Good movie overall.

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2015
I rewatched the Latios/Latias movie, and the moment where Latias kisses Ash still haunts me to this day.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Recently I watched Rise of the guardians. Its about the Guardians of the earth sent by the moon. Santa cluas, A fairy and with Sandy and Jackfrost the film made me got crazy at it. I really hope the second part of it release.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I saw The Book Thief today. It was pretty good, probably 7/10. Nothing to write home about but good enough. Emily Watson gave a great performance.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Very good movie. My girlfriend never even saw the LoTR series or the first Hobbit movie so she wasn't really excited to see this one, but after leaving the theater, she loved it. She even wanna see the last movie of The Hobbit :P

Movie was really amazing and it's nice to see one of the dwarves saying that his son is Gimli, I was like omg! GIMLI!
The movie was kinda long and I was falling asleep, which I don't think was the movie's fault because I went to watch it at 9pm and it finished at 11h45pm xD

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
The past couple days i've been on a movie watching spree XD

Frozen (so cute and fun! XD One of my favorite Disney movies which suprised me! It's now in my top ten Disneys)

Wreck it Ralph (A cute little movie that wasn't the best but, was great!)

Kick Ass (One of the most plain fun i've had with a movie! The over the top violence and what not was just so entertaining)

Her (Beautiful, Funny, Sad, Though Provoking, imo the best movie of 2013)

Years
10 Things I Hate About You

I've heard about this movie for many years now but never got a chance to watch it. It's a pretty sweet 90's classic starring two very cute guys, one an Aussie who met a tragic end and the other, a multi-talented genius who even founded his own open-collaboration company. I wonder if you noticed who I was referring to by now, but yeah definitely a movie worth watching.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Treasure Planet

Hecka rad. Hecka underrated. It's honestly one of my favourite movies. Space steampunk-ish and finding your place in the world and adventure and father-son dynamics and a wonderfully diverse cast in a world that seems like it'll keep going without the story. And beautiful animation and a badass lady captain and I just would love to see other stories set in Treasure Planet-verse like wow. It's really lovely.

Years
I think the last movie I saw was American Hustler.

It was okay but it felt a little too long and drawn out. And honestly I didn't find the story super interesting. I enjoyed Jennifer Lawrence's performance as Rosalin (Rosaline? Rozalin?) though!

I guess I'd give it a 6.5/10

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

My girlfriends saw the 2nd movie before the 1st one and sicne she liked it, she wanted to see how everything turned out in the first movie. She liked it but she preferred Desolation of Smaug. And so did I :P
But in no means that An Unexpected Journey isn't good^^

Years
The last real animated film I watched was Rise of the guardians and didn't really pay attention to what was happening, but if I had to say anything, the animated movie I watched before it, Turbo, was an extremely fun movie! I happened to enjoy all the little one liners White Shadow would give in the film.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Mr and Mrs. Smith

It's no spectacular movie but it's still a good popcorn flick and still very enjoyable to watch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back