• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I have just saw Looper. Nice film :)

I really need to consider watching this movie sometime because its plot looks interesting. It was kinda annoying that Joseph Gordon-Levitt had to wear weird prosthetics on his face to look like Bruce Willis (it was because he was playing a younger version of Willis' character), especially when you remember his face usually looks way more "cute".

As for what I'm watching at the moment, it's Wrath Of The Titans which is the sequel to Clash Of The Titans.

I don't have much to say because I'm not really into this movie, but at least it's got Sam Worthington in it, who was that guy who played the lead protagonist in that beautiful James Cameron-directed movie Avatar.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Expendables 3

The best in the series by far, they have more cast, but they all gave them good screening time. Except for like... 2 or 3 of them? But my man Stallone done well with this movie. I seriously can't wait to see the 4th movie that's going to star Jackie Chan as one of the main leads.

My favorite part was when
Spoiler:

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
the last movie i watched was how to train your dragon. i've seen it twice now. i need to go see the second one!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Escape From Alcatraz

Amazing movie with another great performance by Clint Eastwood. Also amazing to see how the only guy to have escaped Alcatraz without getting caught several hours after the evasion. Prison movies are always entertaining :pink_tongue:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Last movie I just watched was 22 Jump Street. It was pretty funny, but nothing too special. It's a nice movie to see with some friends when you're out. I'd give it about a 6/10.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
The Iron Giant. it's like the sweetest movie I've ever seen and it's also hilarious; one of my favorite animated films. gr8 stuff.

pyx

I will never repeat myself... I will never repeat
Years
I cant really mention the name here as I would break the first two rules of a certain club... hopefully my sig will shed more light on this issue XD

kyuubi93

What a bother
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2018
The most recent movie I watched was actually a Pokemon movie, the 4th one to be exact. The 4th movie has always been a personal favorite because of Celebi.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Macabre

It was pretty meh. It's an hour and a half long, but it felt longer than that. It's like a not so better version of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Good thing I didn't buy the DVD for 10$.

Years
The Social Network

I'm watching a bit of this movie based on the story of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg. It's pretty emotional and has a nice cast to boot, including Jesse Eisenberg as Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back