• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

Second favourite live action movie. :D I don't know why, probably because:

1. Robbery!

2. Robots!

3. Someone who looks like Britta Perry! :D

pkmin3033

...yeah, this was an alright movie. It wasn't as good as the first one, but I still enjoyed it...better than Kung Fu Panda 2, at any rate. It all felt very contrived and half-finished though, definitely a "middle act" film if ever I saw one. It would have been nice if some of the other characters had gotten a look-in, as well. Tumblr led me to believe this film was a lot better than it actually was, but it could have been a lot worse.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Hunger Games: Mocking jay Part 1

I already posted my thoughts on this movie in the Mocking Jay thread so.. tl;dr

Was kinda disappointed, I know it's only a build up for the 2nd part, but it's by far my least favorite movie of the bunch. Catching Fire being my most favorite, I hope that the 2nd part will be my new favorite of the bunch

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • Whiplash in a tiny theater sitting in the second row from the front and craning my neck straight up the entire time. Hahaha Cool but regardless it was really, really good and surprisingly intense. the drama was compelling too. 8/10.

pkmin3033

LOVE this film! I've wanted to see it again since I went to see it at the cinema when it was released. I still think Ronan was poorly handled and is a huge waste of space for a villain, but this film does everything right otherwise. Easily one of the better MCU movies to date <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    Last Friday my GF and I went and seen Interstellar. It was a very good movie. As an engineer with a bit of knowledge of physics myself, I found it to be scientifically sound for the most part. Definitely recommend it to anyone, but especially to those interested in science!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    The last movie I saw in theaters was Gone Girl. I loved everything about it, the pacing, the engrossing soundtrack, and the ending was great. Can't wait to see that one again.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • There Will Be Blood, watched it last night. it was so good. the whole thing looked beautiful and I loved how stark and somber it was. with its molasses-slow pacing it felt genuinely monolithic. the ending was hilarious/disturbing as well. I'm not sure what to make of the end but I loved it. 9/10, very close to a 10.

Sir Codin

I'm leaning more towards the side of the debate that says it sucks.

IllusDark8

The last movie I watched was is in history class, it was called "The Kite Runner"

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    the maze runner and honestly i didn't finish because it's such a boring ass movie

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • Lost in Translation. oh my god. I love this movie so much. every time I see Scarlett Johansson's character I fall in love with her a little bit more, for one thing. other than that it's so touching and beautiful and Bill Murray is so good in it. 10/10. (::::

Years
  • Premium Rush

I kinda enjoyed this one, but then again I always view Joseph Gordon-Levitt as a very talented actor. The only downside I saw here was too much of the movie involved frantic bike riding but it gets very interesting when the "special letter" and the police get thrown into the ride.

Kinda one that's a bit middle-of-the-road for me in terms of recommendation, but it's still alright.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Guardians of the Galaxy

I'm late on this, since I had to wait until it went to the 2 dollar cinema. But this movie has everything. Action, humor, great backstories, drama, and a great soundtrack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back