• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I just got done watching Frozen for the first time. It's a beautiful movie, but one that I think was greatly overhyped.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Man Of Steel(2013)

It's pretty slow paced but the ending is totally worth it. Can't wait for the sequel, seeing Batman, Superman & Wonder Woman together :D

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Movie - "Pokemon: Lucario et le Mystere de Mew" (Lucario and the Mystery of Mew) the French dub.
    (DVD on my laptop - and my cat had to sit on the chair the entire time, so I had to sit on my bed, luckily for me I'm able to pet my feline throughout most of the movie)

Years
  • "The Cat Returns" by studio Ghibli. The movie is enjoyable enough but it lacked that superb animation that is the Ghibli trademark. It's a shame since I really love "Whisper of the Heart" and would have liked to see a good pseudo sequel...

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Date night

Seriously the only thing that made me watch this movie is Steve Carrell. And omg, Mila Kunis was in it too! ♥

Oh, and Tina Fey is gorgeous for her age too :3

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Saw Nebraska the other day. It was nominated for a couple Academy Awards I believe, but I didn't think it was that good. Interesting concept and I can understand why it was critically acclaimed, it was just more of a journey than entertaining.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Just finished watching How to Train Your Dragon yesterday. People said it is an amazing movie, and it really was; I loved it. :p Hopefully, I might watch it again at some point in the future.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I actually just watched How to Train Your Dragon, too, and am watching Brothers right now. It's that one with Jake Gyllenhaal and Toby McGuire in which McGuire is presumed dead in Afghanistan and his wife and brother grieve. Or something. I'm only a few minutes into it.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Police Academy 3 - Back in Training

all the Police Academy movies I love, it's my 4th favorite from the franchise. Hours of laughter, and Bobcat Goldwaith (played Zed), Steve Guttenberg (played Carey Mahoney), Tim Kazurinsky (played Sweetchuck) and Bubba Smith (played Moses Hightower) just make me laugh the most.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Saw Pompeii in theater. Not too bad of a movie, although as one can imagine, the ending was quite predictable. Lots of sword fighting and combat, which was unexpected.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I just got done watching "Gravity".

It was an interesting concept, but I felt like it was poorly written. I don't think there was enough content to create a full-fledged movie, so to make up for it, they dragged out every scene for as long as they could. I almost walked out on it halfway through I got so bored. I wasn't very attached to any of the characters, and I found Ryan to be annoying.

I can see why people liked it, the visuals and acting were fantastic, but it's just not the movie for me.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Independance Day

Very awesome movie and nice performance by Jeff Goldblum and Will Smith. One of my favorite alien invasion and summer blockbuster movie :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back