• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I saw ReKoil's card too! I didn't know my favourite Glaceon is so good at drawing art!

I've actually drawn quite some things:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=449660&page=2

Link leads to page 2, but there's drawings on page 1 too.
    Though before I started drawing things again I did do some other things in there too, so it's not solely drawings.

I kinda draw infrequently nowadays out of a lack of time.
    Though I do have days where I'm just not in the mood too =P

Years
    • Seen today
    What specifically - mathematics is a large umbrella my good friend!

I guess just arithmetic and numbers in general? Or maybe like the math courses one would have taken through secondary education?

EDIT: Though I mean this question is more open ended. If people want to talk more about niche and complex stuff it doesn't matter to me.

Years
  • Oh those were pretty dull, defnitely got more fun when looking into things such as mechanics and the like, where it was used more for problem-solving. That said, trig is kinda neat too!

Years
  • Well that ain't no fun! Like is there anything in particular about them you like?

I also remembered thinking that matrices were cool the first I heard of them because lmao Matrix, now because of my job a matrix is one of the most annoying things in my work day...

Years
  • Though, I happen to have, right next to me, a book about sciences, including 23 pages about matrixes, logarithms, factorisation, the logic of the blur, etc...
    Do you want some ? ^^

Years
    • Seen today
    I would definitely like some!

I did fairly well in math in high school but I started skipping class in university so I don't have a good fundamental knowledge of linear algebra nor calculus (the epsilon delta stuff). Though I did really enjoy enumeration and combinatorics!

Years
  • I don't even know what combinatorics are! ^^
    Here is one :
    About the factorisation of 756 :
    756 = 2 X 378 ; 378 = 2 X 189 ; 189 = 3 X 63 ; 63 = 2 X 21 ; 21 = 3 X 7 ; 7 = 7 X 1
    So, 756 = 7 X 22 X 33

Where you asking this to me, Count Dracularc ?
    I am nowhere near good at science stuff, but I am still pretty curious to read about it and how it works (even if I don't understand the half of what I am reading XD )!

Years
    • Seen today
    I don't even know what combinatorics are! ^^
    Here is one :
    756 = 2 X 378 ; 378 = 2 X 189 ; 189 = 3 X 63 ; 63 = 2 X 21 ; 21 = 3 X 7 ; 7 = 7 X 1
    So, 756 = 7 X 22 X 33

It's ok I don't know it well enough to explain and I don't want to go on writing a super long yet not holistic description of it. But I did learn that from you that one could superscript using !

Years
  • I don't even know what combinatorics are! ^^
    Here is one :
    So, 756 = 7 X 22 X 33

Where you asking this to me, Count Dracularc ?
    I am nowhere near good at science stuff, but I am still pretty curious to read about it and how it works (even if I don't understand the half of what I am reading XD )!

I was yeah, wondering if it was to do with something like a job or something.

Pursuit of knowledge however is great! I used to dabble in Wikipedia articles until I realise 3 hours later I've just spent all of that time reading up on weird maths stuff lol

Years
  • It's ok I don't know it well enough to explain and I don't want to go on writing a super long yet not holistic description of it. But I did learn that from you that one could superscript using !

I learned about theses recently, you can access to these scripts with "Use Full Editor" option!

I was yeah, wondering if it was to do with something like a job or something.

Pursuit of knowledge however is great! I used to dabble in Wikipedia articles until I realise 3 hours later I've just spent all of that time reading up on weird maths stuff lol

Hehe! ^^

It is getting late for me though. That was fun! See you later!

Years
  • Bonsoir!!!

I guess keeping to the maths tangent - odds right now that the thread ends and our winner is decided?

Otherwise... hello... anyone there? :pleading_face:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back