• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
  • Last One to Post Wins! v4

I can share a piece of the chocolate with you if you want, but the win is still mine! Hand it over! Please?

Setsuna

Years
  • Oh good luck! For a sec I forgot the regis were even in Galar, until I remembered y'know, the two they introduced in those games...

I think the only time I've ever hunted something full-odds on purpose was when Sun and Moon came out and I really wanted a Bounsweet as I was playing through the game. Whenever I beat any Pokemon game and wanna continue playing rushing for the Shiny Charm is immediately the first thing I do lol

Setsuna

Years
  • Last One to Post Wins! v4

I know they doubled the odds for full-odds in... XY I wanna say? Somewhere around there. I spent a decent while shiny hunting in Sword, I just did Masuda method, but even though there are Pokemon I want as shinies in Violet I'm just not super interested in it anymore? The changes to breeding being connected to the picnics and the fact overworld shinies don't have any kind of sound or visual notification like they did in Legends Arceus made me not want to try either. I ran into a shiny Gastly one day and I went "Wow, I easily could've missed that" because it's just nearly impossible to tell. I wanted a Tinkaton, bred for it, and that's all I've done.

Years
  • One time was more then enough for me, but I still found it an enjoyable enough game. It was amazing getting to play after spending so much time participating in the hype/speculation on Discord; this was the first generation where I felt like I was a part of the community from start to finish, which was a very unique and incredible experience; even if I do have some problems with the final product.

Years
  • shiny eeveelutions only count if you hunt them pre-gen 9 :cool:

Eh, I did manage to somewhat reluctantly finish off my child account's playthrough, but as a game I just didn't find it as enjoyable as Sword/Shield was.
    I think I might just be too thorough a player. exploring every nook and cranny of Paldea on each playthrough gets fairly boring.

I'm not necessarily opposed to open world games. TES, Fallout and TW pull that stuff off very good. Pokemon Scarlet/Violet just didn't pull it off well enough imo
    Legend Arceus actually did that better: with the hostile pokemon and the tasks/requests you could do giving you something akin to quests.

I have 4 boxes of shinies in sv, lol. including all the eeveelutions, all the paradox mons, and so much other stuff.

So you got a shiny Koraidon, Miraidon, Walking Wake and Iron Leaves huh...hacker exposed! 😉

Last edited:
    Back