• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last poké-thing you did?

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    Spent about 2 hours playing Pokemon Amie with my newest Early Normal type team, want to get the 4 Pokemon I have so far (Bunnelby, Patrat, Rattata, & Zigzagoon) to 4 heart affection before 1st gym. So far I have all 4 of them at only 2-heart affection. Took a break to post on PC, about to continue again.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2014
    Had a discussion on how I would keep Ash from going on his journey and letting natural order do the rest in the Pokemon Series.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I wrote two long posts in my roleplay Crossroads. Waaareghrsgsdsjsj. Caught a Honedge and "won" the Zephyr badge so worth it :3

Glameow

Purrrfect~
    Years
    I found Diamond and Pearl on Hulu, so I know what I'm marathoning! Also, I'm on my way to try out a new team in Y for the E4

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I changed the banner for Pokémon General back to its previous picture. Hope you guys like it, I know I do :3 (I'd say that is a poké-thing, hah)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Bought a Piplup Pokémon plush. I already have one, but... these are just too cute. D: Along with that, I also purchased some TCG booster packs.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Oddly enough, completing a solo run of FireRed with a Pokemon named after the user above.

Today however, I found a set of TCG cards...couldn't afford them though. D:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I just started a Nuzlocke on my Soulsilver. Chose Chikorita and well on my way to a (hopefully) awesome run.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Lost on battle 38 or so in Super Rotation battles in the Battle Masion. Head Smash likes to miss at the worst times....

Years
    Played some of my White 2 itemless Wedlocke, got past the PWT and Plasma Frigate, but my Liepard died in the Relic Passage to a Sandslash. =( I replaced it with a Joltik that will hopefully help me against Skyla. Although it has a -Speed nature and is paired with my Serperior, so if I run into a Fire-type, that's gonna stink.

Years
    Had a couple of battles with my sister...a couple of weeks ago. :x I need to play more pokemon, they've been neglected. D:
    Oh and I wonder traded some different pokemon, love wonder trading.

Oh and started collecting some cards ( I have a bunch of old ones already but I want some new ones) and my sister and her boyfriend taught me how to play the card game. :3 They learned first lol, I was not interested in the card game but now I have learned it is actually quite fun. :D

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2015
    Watched Pokémon Lucario and the mystery of Mew and played a Pokémon Emerald emulator. But one of my friends are giving me their spare GBA so we can both play and trade and what not!!

Gible

Y L I E S S E
    Years
    I've been hatching tons of eggs. Probably the most boring activity ever but a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do. I also traded my 6IV Resharim for a shiny 5IV Brave Aegislash too.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I was searching for another Vivillon pattern, and I was locked for the yellow pattern Vivi, but before trading, I checked my Dex, to find out that I have that pattern already. I'm so glad I've checked on my Pokédex before considering to trade haha.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Bred, EV trained, and leveled a Slaking.

I named him ManOfAction, btw.

Back