• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latias and Latios: This I swear is true

stinger22290

BETTER THAN Y'ALL
Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2003
    how is this true?

All You People Who Say They Have Caught Deoxeys:

If You Truly Have Caught Deoxeys, Then Why Dont You Post A Picture Of His Pokedex Entry???

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You can't catch it in game, but here's a pic of its 'dex entry.

Pokemon%20Ruby.png

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Try to make your posts longer, and construct them so that they append beneficially to the topic at hand please.

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • images said:
    jirachi is searching to banish deoxys? i thought jirachi was sleeping for 1000 years.
    This all happened long ago, it drained Jirachi's power & made it sleepy.

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • Sleek said:
    ya ya ya, its all good in my eyes. jirachi, is that a screwed up flygon for your picture?
    Yes, that picture was made by Moonlight,
    and I like Dragon Pokemon as well as the Psychics.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • This whole story line would make an excellent movie! i mean an Action/Adventure Pokemon movie! *daydreams* aaahhhh!

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • Falcon said:
    This whole story line would make an excellent movie! i mean an Action/Adventure Pokemon movie! *daydreams* aaahhhh!
    *Daydreams too*
    Ahhh...
    It is the best true Pokemon story I've ever seen on the internet.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • (Ah, hey guys, been a long time, huh? :D)

I thought I'd let you know, I've heard on Pokemon.com that they've released information on jirachi, and may be releasing more soon regarding how to catch it.

Omuffinstar man

Fighting! Anti- Psychic!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2003
    This has got to be one of the worst strung along topics I've seen in quite a while.

Jirachi, your story keeps hopping around and makes no sense. The regis were sleeping for decades before Deoxys was even created.

The Lati's can take on human forms in the anime. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of "trapping" them as dragons?

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
  • im gonna have to go with the muffin guy here. your story has much falsehood, yet i dont have the time to say it, so ask someone else.

Years
  • Kairi said:
    You can't catch it in game, but here's a pic of its 'dex entry.

Pokemon%20Ruby.png
    is that supposed to made up, cos the number isn't the proper one and whats on the second page?

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That number is the national Pok?dex order. Once you have it, the Pok?mon go back to being ordered by Bulbasaur as #1, and Deoxys as #386. Treecko is #252 etc.

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • Omuffinstar man said:
    This has got to be one of the worst strung along topics I've seen in quite a while.

Jirachi, your story keeps hopping around and makes no sense. The regis were sleeping for decades before Deoxys was even created.

The Lati's can take on human forms in the anime. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of "trapping" them as dragons?
    My story? I found it on the internet.

Back