• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latias and Latios: This I swear is true

Omuffinstar man

Fighting! Anti- Psychic!
Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2003
    Jirachi said:
    My story? I found it on the internet.

I heard the world was gonna end March 22nd 2003, because that's when the Aztec calender ends, and they've been dead on for meteor showers, eclipses(eclipsis?) etc. Yet here it is. Nearly 2004, no end of the world yet. I heard that on the internet.

Hope this puts into perspective how unreliable something like this can be. At least what I heard had some sort of evidence that might make it true(i.e the Aztecs being spot on for every other event until one certain point)

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
  • what is pycho boost? and what are attack and accuracy of that "amazin" attack jirachi has. can deoxys learn luster purge? what is a good psychic defensive technique?

i love u cleaveland!!!

O O
    I
    _______

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • I meant that i deafeted Aqua and when i learned it was in there the gate was blocked off... so i caught Latias the hard way! :P Doom Desire and Psycho Boost...odd attacks! :D

Dragon_Tamer

i like chicken balls
    Years
  • Psycho Boost has an accuracy of 90 and strength of 140(or so i believe)
    If anyone has noticed all of the Deoxy pics show him in a Master ball.Why?Because when you hack Deoxys or Jirachy into the game they are automatically in the master ball

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    if you think about it deoxiis is man made because it was a [/COLOR][/SIZE]space virus ( wink wink wink )

Tweak

*shudders* the...pokemon is scarey. -_-; i'm sure nintendo wud make MANY plushies of it. :shocked: mewtwo was okay...but this one is just WEIRD.

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • Zapchu said:
    *shudders* the...pokemon is scarey. -_-; i'm sure nintendo wud make MANY plushies of it. :shocked: mewtwo was okay...but this one is just WEIRD.
    I kind of like the idea of having such sci-fi Pokemon in the Advanced Generation: It lives up to it's name.

Years
  • the real deoxy info

in the sapphire pokedex deoxy's number is 202 not 386, i have the pc version and i used the gameshark code to get him(and to be honest, he sucks). here are some screen shots from my game.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • werule said:
    in the sapphire pokedex deoxy's number is 202 not 386, i have the pc version and i used the gameshark code to get him(and to be honest, he sucks). here are some screen shots from my game.

well ofcourse your deoxys isn't strong, it's only at lvl 14. wait til it learns psychoboost or something like that

Back