• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latias/Latios Tournament (Round Two)

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Sounds good, thanks. :)

Unfortunately, I have work until midnight for the next few days, so I hope he is on late. Heh

Arcknight316

left pc
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    Wait, so we battle AFTER Washington DC? Good, because upon recovering my team I realized it's horribly weak to anything with a fighting move ._.

But uh, yeah. Will round 2 start once everybody is finished with their matches?

After DC or before DC? Well, it's kinda up to you. I have plenty of time on weekends and stuff, so it shouldn't be a problem.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Round two up. For those whom were cut... Well, you had a long time, sorry. lalapizzame moves on for the activity.

Aquilae

=))))))))88888888OOOOOOOO<
    Years
  • It still says Round One on the title, you should change that.

I am interested to know what you would be going to do after Round 2, because by then there would be an odd number of participants and therefore you would probably have to go Round Robin or a similar method of determining the winner.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • It still says Round One on the title, you should change that.

I am interested to know what you would be going to do after Round 2, because by then there would be an odd number of participants and therefore you would probably have to go Round Robin or a similar method of determining the winner.

Titles can't be changed after the first five minutes of thread creation. Only the staff of the specific forum can change it. So Blueberry will come by and change it soon enough. As I don't moderate Wireless Battle Stadium.

Yes, once the three make it to the final round, each will face each other. Based on the records, best win percentage takes the cake. Or erm... that's how I've been thinking of running the final round.

EDIT: Thank you, Luke.

Last edited:
    Years
  • lost to lalapizzame >.>

Anyway I overpredicted at one section of the game.

Sending log to Blueberry.

Is there a loser's bracket? =PP
    Just so you guys know...I am now Dancing Salamence on The Official Server but PC's server...I'll have to make that later.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • lost to lalapizzame >.>

Anyway I overpredicted at one section of the game.

Sending log to Blueberry.

Is there a loser's bracket? =PP

Nice idea, but no loser's bracket. XD Maybe next year *shot*

DS said:
    Just so you guys know...I am now Dancing Salamence on The Official Server but PC's server...I'll have to make that later.

Roger that Hand-Held (OMG YES, new nickname for Lala)

Hopefully I can get D_A and battle soon. :D And Lala, you advance to the finals, congrats~

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hopefully I can get D_A and battle soon. :D And Lala, you advance to the finals, congrats~

Define "get". XP

Ill be ready when ever, so i can get owned by beachbabeboy =[.

Pm me when your ready, preferably when our server is back working, i hate official server >.>

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Define "get". XP

Ill be ready when ever, so i can get owned by beachbabeboy =[.

Pm me when your ready, preferably when our server is back working, i hate official server >.>

Actually, I meant get like get the battle over with, not like actually getting you. XD Worded that wrong. >>; Yeah, that's what I'm mainly waiting for. My connection with all the servers seems to be severely lagging lately, sorry for the delay.

Well, you know I want revenge from our first ever battle, 1337 brigade tournament. (Oh heck yeah, that still burns today)

Arcknight316

left pc
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    WTF I've been trying to connect for about an hour now. Every single time I enter battle.shinou.com (tab) 1234, I get: Connection timed out: connect. And it's not my internet's fault either (official server works fine and so does PC, obviously). What's wrong?

Years
  • WTF I've been trying to connect for about an hour now. Every single time I enter battle.shinou.com (tab) 1234, I get: Connection timed out: connect. And it's not my internet's fault either (official server works fine and so does PC, obviously). What's wrong?
    I think it has affected everyone. PC's server is probably down and is going to continue to be for a long time. =/ You can handle it over the Official Server instead of PC's Server. =]

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • WTF I've been trying to connect for about an hour now. Every single time I enter battle.shinou.com (tab) 1234, I get: Connection timed out: connect. And it's not my internet's fault either (official server works fine and so does PC, obviously). What's wrong?

To put it simply, the server is having major down time, and may not come back, I just don't know.

Tournament matches will roll over to the official server.

Arcknight316

left pc
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    Thanks for the info, I haven't visited the server for a bit, so I haven't been updated.

Oh well, might as well get back into battling again; now that I've finished Ruby Destiny Reign of Legends (REALLY fun game, BTW), I've been bored out of my mind.

That, for no reason at all, reminds me that I'm eligible for a name change tomorrow. Woohoo!

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Well I just am having trouble getting on the Official Server...it's just really hard to because it usually glitches up and gets all stallish. I can log on sometimes, but rarely.

I'm going to have to drop out unless there's another server darkknight and I can battle on >_<

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Well I just am having trouble getting on the Official Server...it's just really hard to because it usually glitches up and gets all stallish. I can log on sometimes, but rarely.

I'm going to have to drop out unless there's another server darkknight and I can battle on >_<

Same thing here with official.

What other servers do you guys think you can battle at? =/ Sorry about all this by the way.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I can't on on ABYAY's server anymore for some reason. I've been on there before, and now it just refuses my connection =/

This is really frustrating. lol

Arcknight316

left pc
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    I can't on on ABYAY's server anymore for some reason. I've been on there before, and now it just refuses my connection =/

This is really frustrating. lol

Well, if you find a usable server, let me know; my Shoddy is almost never buggy (as long as the server I'm trying to log onto is actually WORKING, lol).

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Well, if you find a usable server, let me know; my Shoddy is almost never buggy (as long as the server I'm trying to log onto is actually WORKING, lol).

No...I'm not going to stall this tournament any longer. I'm just going to drop out and save you guys the trouble of trying to get past me and my faulty shoddy connections or whatever is causing these problems, lol.

That and no team I have has Latios or Latias, so I doubt I'd really be adding anything to the experience...lol

Back