• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Synesis

M@$t@ TR@!N€R
Years
  • Oh wow i've missed the Arceus event =[ hopefully getting HG in the next fewdays. Still got an Arcues left?

DragonFoxStar

Kitsune
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2011
    Hmm...maybe a Nidoking and nidoqueen or maybe something else. Are you looking for any pokemon that are not legendaries or shinies?

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Hey can i have the event pikachu-colored pichu and the event jirachi and maybe arceus? i just got my SS game and these are things i really want. My Diamond has a few legit caught shinies with no EV's nothing really that great. I got a max sp atk iv charmander and a max iv sp atk modest abra if either of those are needed. I dont get on much this is my first post so PM me i guess when you can? thx.

toxin

TOXIN
    Years
  • EV Trainer

Hey, I'll EV train for you, just reply and we'll work something out. Tell me which pokemon you want me to EV train (the EVs too), and what you want the IV to be high in. Also the nature.

We'll work something out. You can give me a pokemon from you list afterwards (or something like that).

Just reply (or PM).

Last edited:

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Can I have a Pikachu-coloured Pichu, please? I'll offer you a Shiny Kingler with whatever item you'd like, I suppose. But it says "Free Colored Pichu" so I'm not exactly sure. Whatever you'd like, I just really, really want one >__<

Midnight Jog

Poké-Baller!
    Years
  • Can I have a Pichu, please? :D And the Arceus. I'm ready whenever. Just pm me. Thanks, so much! It's nice of you to give these Away. I really want a Pichu for my SS team, and a colored one sounds even better!

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    *drools* I missed the events for both of them thanks to being busy. Anything you want in return? I know it's a giveaway but just checking =)
    Nah you don't need to give anything back =P all I ask is that you don't give me an egg or a bidoof return. DX

Okay, so no egg and no bidoof =) let me know when you wanna do it

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2010
    I'm new to this whole deal,
    Just picked up SoulSilver and got a DS
    So, Free stuff would be cool ;D
    I'm willing to help in anyway I can!

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Mmm i'm not big fan of IV's so i don't check mines, so i don't know, the only one that i've checked is my Farfetch'd, these are the IV's:
    hp - 10
    atk - 7
    def - 12
    sp atk - 7
    sp def - 1
    speed - 30
    Hidden Power - electric 47
    Isn't the best but at least is very fast =)

m... VM me on this I ain't too sure yet.^^;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're giving the pikachu colored pichu and NZ Jirachi for free? Can I ask for them too since I don't live neither in US nor in UK =(

I'm sorry but I just wanna ask whether I need to have those two pokemons mentioned above in Platinum or in SoulSilver/HeartGold? I'll be getting my SoulSilver copy soon but my Platinum is not with me >_< Thanks in advance.

It would probably be preferred to trade them to SS/HG ;) but plat is fine if you can transfer them over to SS/HG.

i will be starting give awy tmmrw so if u want any pkmn of the listed just say so (only 1)
    and if u win my draw for the pkmn u will be notified by email as here it is too risky. so be patient and good luck!!

hey latioslegends could i trade or hav the 3 dogs if u still hav them
    (they don't hav to be events) or a registeel. Tell me wat u need and i might have it

Mostly looking for IV breeds at the momment. =/

hey are you still giving the pichus away.... lol well if you are i would really love one!! msg me if u can

Well use my MSN dude if you want.^_- ([email protected]). And of course you can have one.

i'll add u on msn later ok? cuz now it's already monday and i'm busy

Alright good too hear.

Quote:EVENTS
    EFALL Manaphy
    NWS Manaphy
    Birthday Charmander
    Movie Darkari bold and docile
    All Palcities
    Tabanta Jirachi 07077
    TRU Manaphy Admant, Relaxed, sassy
    TGWC Pikachu
    JBHF Naughty, and modest

could you say all the nature and date of these pokemon?

here is my thread you can look at it if you need sth.

My DS is charging ATM, so VM me what poke you want natures on tomorrow.^^

Anyhow I like your Germany Ranch Pikachu, TCGWC Pikachu, Susumusu Mew. I might like a few others as well.

did you look at it?

EFALL Manaphy Calm Oct. 19 07
    NWS Manaphy Timid Oct. 13 07
    Birthday Charmander Mild Jul. 27 07
    Movie Darkari bold and docile
    Bold: Jul. 14 07
    Docile: Jul 14 07
    All Palcities
    Lucario: modest July 15 07
    Mew: Not sure where it is
    Manaphy: Not sure as well (could be on another cartridge)
    Tabanta Jirachi 07077 Jul. 2 07
    TRU Manaphy Admant, Relaxed, sassy
    Sassy: Sep. 29 07
    Adamant: Sep. 29 07
    Relaxed: Sep. 29 07
    TGWC Pikachu Aug. 16 07
    JBHF Naughty, and modest
    Naughty: Nov. 7 07
    Modest: Nov. 8 07

Oh wow i've missed the Arceus event =[ hopefully getting HG in the next fewdays. Still got an Arcues left?

Yep there still plenty left.^^

Free Arceus plx. I can give you any TM or Medicine or Berr y you want in return

You don't need too dude, but its appreciated. =P

Hmm...maybe a Nidoking and nidoqueen or maybe something else. Are you looking for any pokemon that are not legendaries or shinies?

Mostly IVd and evd ATM.^^;

Can you PM me when you are able to trade...

How about you PM me? -,- I'm a bit swamped in trades. xD

Hey can i have the event pikachu-colored pichu and the event jirachi and maybe arceus? i just got my SS game and these are things i really want. My Diamond has a few legit caught shinies with no EV's nothing really that great. I got a max sp atk iv charmander and a max iv sp atk modest abra if either of those are needed. I dont get on much this is my first post so PM me i guess when you can? thx.

I don't really need too much ATM, but as mentioned, you don't need to give anything in return. :3

Hey, I'll EV train for you, just reply and we'll work something out. Tell me which pokemon you want me to EV train (the EVs too), and what you want the IV to be high in. Also the nature.

We'll work something out. You can give me a pokemon from you list afterwards (or something like that).

Just reply (or PM).

Well I could use a ev trainer by all means. PM me if your interested.^_^ if not I'll PM you some time later.

Can I have a Pikachu-coloured Pichu, please? I'll offer you a Shiny Kingler with whatever item you'd like, I suppose. But it says "Free Colored Pichu" so I'm not exactly sure. Whatever you'd like, I just really, really want one >__<

Just trade me some junk pokemon for the Pichu dude. XD

Can I have a Pichu, please? And the Arceus. I'm ready whenever. Just pm me. Thanks, so much! It's nice of you to give these Away. I really want a Pichu for my SS team, and a colored one sounds even better!

Can we please stick to the thread or can you PM me?^^; sorry I'm swamped, but of course you can have a copy of each. =]

Okay, so no egg and no bidoof =) let me know when you wanna do it

Just try to catch me when I'm online.^__-

I'm new to this whole deal,
    Just picked up SoulSilver and got a DS
    So, Free stuff would be cool ;D
    I'm willing to help in anyway I can!

Well unless you have max PPs, or heart scales, I'm good on what I need =P or if your a RNG breeder than I would highly be interested, but if you want the events than you don't need to give anything in return. =)

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
  • I missed out the event too as I do not live in the US. Can i get a jirachi and arceus of adamant nature please? Thanks alot.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    Hi, I missed the arceceus event and I've been trying to find one. Can I have one please? Nature doesn't really matter. Thanks!

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Aha, thanks. I'll just give you some junk Pokémon. Tell me whenever you're ready.

While I'm here, I might as well get NZ Jirachi. So Pikachu-coloured Pichu and NZ Jirachi, is that OK?

Last edited:
    Years
  • So what if I PM you....I am the customer here...Sorry I am not trying to be rude, but I am just trying to make it easier for you...
    I can trade today if you can...

The last post i really meant...
    PM me time you are able to trade....not like the way it stands now
    ''Can you PM me when you are able to trade... "
    I'm a little bit bad in english...

Last edited:

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    034nidoking.png

Shiny Nidoking 30/31/31/28/31/31
    Naughty
    303/311/190/203/167/269
    Evs 6 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe

My jaw dropped when I saw ths. It is truly jawsome. I don't have alot to trade...but would you take a lvl 100 Shiny Dragonite (Adamant) for it? I also have a Koffing that I was told had perfect IV's in HP and Defense. I can't tell because I don't know how to check, but if you want to take a look at it, I'd be willing to trade you that as well.

P.S. If you have any Arceus' left, I'd love an adamant one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back