• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OceanBluue

Water Pokemon Lover
Years
ahh! i missed the areceus and pichu events!

may i please have the free arceus and pickachu colored pichu please?

and might i also add the NZ Jirachi if it is free as well?

and might i also add the NZ Jirachi if it is free as well?

and just to make sure, sort of new at this, when you mean giveaway, you mean free?

Last edited:

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
ahh! i missed the areceus and pichu events!

may i please have the free arceus and pickachu colored pichu please?

Sure!^_^ just catch me when I'm online, or use my MSN [email protected]

I missed out the event too as I do not live in the US. Can i get a jirachi and arceus of adamant nature please? Thanks alot.

Sure, but can it be a different nature? sorry I think I'm all out of adamant. =[

Hi, I missed the arceceus event and I've been trying to find one. Can I have one please? Nature doesn't really matter. Thanks!

Sure you can have one!^^ just use my MSN or try to catch me online here.

Aha, thanks. I'll just give you some junk Pokémon. Tell me whenever you're ready.

While I'm here, I might as well get NZ Jirachi. So Pikachu-coloured Pichu and NZ Jirachi, is that OK?

Yep the other 2 are no problem, just catch me online, or use my MSN if you want. :3

do you have an arceus and a pikachu colored pikachu? thanks

Yep I still have plenty left.^^

So what if I PM you....I am the customer here...Sorry I am not trying to be rude, but I am just trying to make it easier for you...
I can trade today if you can...

The last post i really meant...
PM me time you are able to trade....not like the way it stands now
''Can you PM me when you are able to trade... "
I'm a little bit bad in english...

Well I'm EST, so 11 PM EST 1 AM EST are my best times, though Thursday will work also since I have a half day. You can also use my MSN if you like.^^

ok, what do you want me to breed/catch?

Wait hold the phone first dude. =P if I may ask how good are you at RNG, and can you do both shiny and nature?^^

Alright. Let me know when you want to meet.

Whats a good time for you? best for me is 11 PM EST.

Shiny Nidoking 30/31/31/28/31/31
Naughty
303/311/190/203/167/269
Evs 6 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe

My jaw dropped when I saw ths. It is truly jawsome. I don't have alot to trade...but would you take a lvl 100 Shiny Dragonite (Adamant) for it? I also have a Koffing that I was told had perfect IV's in HP and Defense. I can't tell because I don't know how to check, but if you want to take a look at it, I'd be willing to trade you that as well.

P.S. If you have any Arceus' left, I'd love an adamant one.

Sorry out of adamant versions for the Arceus. Dx

As for your offer... hm is the Dragonite ev trained if I may ask? =]

Years
Shiny Ninetales 29/7/27/31/26/31
Timid
286/147/182/261/231/328
Evs 4 HP/ 252 Sp Atk/ 252 Spe

Hi, I'm interested in this. ^^ I've got a couple well IV'd and Ev'd pokemon I could offer if you'd like. The few I could name off my head are Shiny Gallade, Shiny Vaporeon, Suicune, Zapdos, Shiny Skarmory, Raikou and a couple others. If you're interested I can provide stats for the ones you like. :]
Edit- I have a thread now so if it's easier you can just check that out. :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2011
Wait hold the phone first dude. =P if I may ask how good are you at RNG, and can you do both shiny and nature?^^
go on smogon and check my thread there. all of my pokemon are 31/31/31/31/31/31, shiny, and with a good nature. and some are even ev trained. on average, it takes me 1 hour to breed one pokemon like this. link is in my sig.

Years
Cmt for these.

Shiny EV'd Alakazam
Shiny EV'd Rhyperior
Shiny EV'd Heracross
Shiny EV'd Aggron
Shiny EV'd Nidoking

What Arceus are you giving away also.? Any chance it's the Michima one.? Aside from that, I might be able to EV a Poke or two for you.

I might forget I posted here, so message me or post on my thread if you're interested. =P

NatureKeeper

When can I have them?

I would like Arceus, Jirachi and Pichu at absolutely any Nature.

Last edited:

Steelix8

The Undertaker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Sorry out of adamant versions for the Arceus. Dx

As for your offer... hm is the Dragonite ev trained if I may ask? =]

Oh...well that's fine, I'll just take any one then.

The Dragonite was one of my earlier attempts at EV training...before I had a hang on doing it well...his attack stat is pretty beastly (off the top of my head, I want to say 373) but is speed is kinda meh. However, he's built for the DD Outrage set, so a DD will fix his speed problems in a jiffy.

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2010
I would love an arceus if your still giving them out :)
I'm not picky with natures whichever is easiest

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2010
Hey latioslegends! I was wondering if I could get an arceus. Pichu and jirachi? For my soul silver ^^

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
are you willing to trade at this moment?

EDIT:
oh, might i also add the NZ Jirachi with the giveaway order?

Yes too your Jirachi request.^^

hey could i get a Modest Arceus??

Sure!^_^

Shiny Ninetales 29/7/27/31/26/31
Timid
286/147/182/261/231/328
Evs 4 HP/ 252 Sp Atk/ 252 Spe

Hi, I'm interested in this. ^^ I've got a couple well IV'd and Ev'd pokemon I could offer if you'd like. The few I could name off my head are Shiny Gallade, Shiny Vaporeon, Suicune, Zapdos, Shiny Skarmory, Raikou and a couple others. If you're interested I can provide stats for the ones you like. :]
Edit- I have a thread now so if it's easier you can just check that out.

I like your shiny evd Lucario! :3

go on smogon and check my thread there. all of my pokemon are 31/31/31/31/31/31, shiny, and with a good nature. and some are even ev trained. on average, it takes me 1 hour to breed one pokemon like this. link is in my sig.

Well as long as I have your word and I see results I believe you.^^ now what would you like for your services? events, evd? Also I can offer far more than what my shop shows.

May I have a Modest Arceus please? :)

Sure dude!^^

Cmt for these.

Shiny EV'd Alakazam
Shiny EV'd Rhyperior
Shiny EV'd Heracross
Shiny EV'd Aggron
Shiny EV'd Nidoking

What Arceus are you giving away also.? Any chance it's the Michima one.? Aside from that, I might be able to EV a Poke or two for you.

I might forget I posted here, so message me or post on my thread if you're interested. =P

I like your following.^_^

non shiny Weavile
Butterfree
And maybe a few others.

EST I guess that is Estland...what GMT zone do they have?

ESTland? xD no American Eastern dude.

I want the HGSS Giveaways, please.

When can I have them?

I would like Arceus, Jirachi and Pichu at absolutely any Nature.

Ok sure!^_^

Oh...well that's fine, I'll just take any one then.

The Dragonite was one of my earlier attempts at EV training...before I had a hang on doing it well...his attack stat is pretty beastly (off the top of my head, I want to say 373) but is speed is kinda meh. However, he's built for the DD Outrage set, so a DD will fix his speed problems in a jiffy.

hm 373... whats the nature and move set?^^

I'd like an Arceus, please. Any Nature will do.

Sure! =]

I would love an arceus if your still giving them out
I'm not picky with natures whichever is easiest

Alright then, any nature sounds good too me. =P

Friday 11 PM EST sound good? I won't be in thread, just in the downstairs thing.

Well I don't know if I'll remember if you don't post? =/ (trying to keep track of quite a few trades), but what about Saturday around 12 AM?

Could I take one of the Arceus please?

Sure! :3

Impish and Naive.

hm... I might be interested in the Naive.^^

Hey latioslegends! I was wondering if I could get an arceus. Pichu and jirachi? For my soul silver ^^

Sure dude! but I got to take off in a second, can we do this around the same time tomorrow?^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back