• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Lavender Town Music Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
  • Yeah, well I am sad to say I just found out that all information I previously gave you is fake. After more research I found that there was no recall or high notes. Apparently what I just told is a "Copy Pasta". Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm a little gullible! LOL.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • Even though it's fake it's still a cool story an something like that would make a cool film if done correctly, although "video game make people suicidal" sounds like something that's already been done, anyone know of any films like this?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Even though it's fake it's still a cool story an something like that would make a cool film if done correctly, although "video game make people suicidal" sounds like something that's already been done, anyone know of any films like this?

No,
    But the ring
    that made people on it DIE from watchin that video XD ^_^ that was good movie

TheGearofWar

RAAM Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    That is very eerie. And, very cool. It sounds like a story my friends would tell when we were kids XD

Dempa

Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • The whole story does seem pretty far-fetched.
    I still believe it was a good read though.
    On another note, I loved Lavender Town's music,
    The music just backs up all the spookiness in the town.
    I love it :)

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
  • Interesting story, regardless of how false it is! It read like a horror novel. Eerie and intriguing. The Lavender Town theme never seemed very sad or scary to me, though; spooky, yes, but that's like a goofy kind of scary. I just thought it sounded very bizarre and alien, giving it kind of an uneasy feel. I don't know if Lavender Town does this, though, but certain sound frequencies can actually make someone all drowsy, lightheaded, or even hallucinating; seriously, my friend made me listen to one of those, it was weird... Anywho, that's definitely fake. That doesn't make Lavender Town any less creepy, though.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • That story is creepy ;_; The detective was being spoken to by the ghosts...the ghosts of his deceased wife and kids...of the deceased people who fell victim to that evil program in the game...yeesh, that is sooooooooooo scary (no joke).

I'm going to do that now ;D wish me luck...Come follow me...

Years
  • Its fake, its impossible to choke yourself with your own fist. You lose consciousness and then your grip loosens and breathing resumes.

Years
  • It was just some random creepypasta someone wrote on /x/. I read it when it was posted the first time there. I personally thought it was anticlimactic.

lmao @ everyone saying "fake". It's obviously just a story, since parts of it are from the point of view of a dead man, in an event which had no other witnesses. I really didn't think anyone would be stupid enough to even think it's intended to be a true story.

Also this seems very slightly relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qXnJnFGZ4Y

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Oh god, here I go to watch it... Seriously I'm typing this before I'm watching it....

*click*

oh... whew, I've seen that before when I looked up Gold/Silver music. Yeah it's pretty creepy backwards... I thought it be something REALLY creepy, or a screamer, but it's just the music backwards...

Yeah...

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Story or not, that's one creepy read! Kinda makes me wish I wasn't going to sleep soon :\

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • Oh no, the nightmares are coming back! Seriously though, that music gave me nightmares and it made me sick. In fact, I had to spend a night at the hospital for this because no one knew what was going on. It probably was just coincidence though. I always used my bike in Lavender Town because I hated the music and POkemon Tower was no different. It was horrific. And the music from youtube was just creepy. My stomach jumped when I saw it. Good thing I'm not going to bed for a while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back