• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Lavender Town Music Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
  • Omg. I know its not real, but it's still super-creepy. xD

Though the ending was a little anticlimatic. That's pretty much the only thing that's keeping me from not getting any sleep tonight. xD

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    Wow, this story freaked me out. I'm reading this in the dark in my dining room, glancing around for dead little boys and girls. *shiver*

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
  • Ironically enough, I was humming to the Lavender theme as I browsed the forum.

But this is just crazy.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • Oh boy, this was one of the creepiest things I've ever read!^^ That guy sure is an awesome writer, lookin' forward to some books!^^ Hmm, maybe someone should make a hack or a movie featuring this, it sure would be neat!^^

Well, I'm usually sick after eating something from KFC...^^ But I always liked Lavender Town's music. It had such a creepy feeling, suiting to the Pokemon Tower image perfectly!^^ I'm gonna watch the backwards theme later, I'm currently in the living-room with my whole family and my sis always gets mad when I listen to something...

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • That thing is not about the Lavender Music ...

It's something about little children suiciding because the game told them to "Follow Someone" . Which means suicide because someone dear to you is dead .

I don't thing that this is real ... if it is , I wouldn't want to see it *doesn't want to die !!* ^^ .

Luigi12895

The Green Machine
    Years
  • ._. What has been read cannot be un-read. Or un-heard, because I just heard the music from Lavender Town >_<. Oh, and yeah, I noticed that it wasn't possible to know the points of view from a dead man either.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • Someone watched RGBY credits and write a FanFick.

Both Kouji Nishino and Sousuke Tamada are perfectly alive. They're even credited in the newest games.

Yukima

Mad Scientist
    Years
  • Gah... O_O;; That was scary... I read this thing at 2 am last night and couldn't sleep after that... >_< I will never view the opening scene with Prof. Oak and "Come follow me!" the same way ever again.

And out of morbid curiosity, I started up my Pokemon Red cart and looked at my old file... and guess where I was? *cries as scary backwards Lavender Town music comes to mind...*

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Fake. Absolutely fake, I checked and NO reports have been found on suicide with Pokemon. People getting hurt because of the anime, that everybody has heard of.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Well, I left this open hoping it'd bring some sort of discussion, but most people say fake, and I don't want a fire starting here.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back