• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Years
Yeah Riot matchmaking sucks. i keep getting matched against golds with full rune pages on my level 15 account (EUNE). Though most of these are apparently boosted because i beaten most with ease, still lost the game because my team ended up feeding them and they atleast knew to carry.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Gnar is pretty good. It's just that Gnar was released just a while ago. Once people gets to know his playstyle in and out, they'll see how OP he is. Just like Lucian, when he came out everyone thought he was crap, and now people absolutely loves him as a ADC.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I don't understand why people use him as an ADC, tbh. I mean, it's like playing as ADC Nidalee - you're not going to benefit much from the scalings you get from an ADC's normal items, unless I'm missing something. x:

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
Years
Yeah Riot matchmaking sucks. i keep getting matched against golds with full rune pages on my level 15 account (EUNE). Though most of these are apparently boosted because i beaten most with ease, still lost the game because my team ended up feeding them and they atleast knew to carry.

I used to play on EUNE and well, uh... Noobs. I dont like to use that word, and I hate to flame but eventually the polish stereotype seemed true. I denied it non the less. Transferred to West, best 15£ ever spent.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Gnar isn't really a ADC type of champion x)
Support..? It works alright.. but not recommended. He works a lot better for top lanes. For jungle? Not really sure, haven't checked that out yet.

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
Years
So what do we all think about the next champ coming up? What do you think it will be and why? Mage, support, tank, fighter, assassin, hybrid? Also what design would you except from Rito, what designs would you like?

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
Personally (This isn't biased, I just find it to be this way), I think it will be a jungler. I mean, the latest VIABLE jungler they've added to the game was Aatrox, but his meta is top. The latest true jungler they added was Zac.

I mean if you look at this, all of the champions down to Zac, in order of being added, go like this:
Gnar - Top
Braum - Support
Vel'Koz - Mid
Yasuo - Mid
Jinx - ADC
Lucian - ADC
Aatrox - Top
Lissandra - Mid
Zac - Jungler

We're kinda over due for a new jungler. I'm hoping for some kind of assassin-type jungler. Someone that kind of uses stealth to survive. Kinda like Evelynn, but not invisible all the time. I actually, a long time ago, came up with my own idea for a champion. His name was Zurkai, and here is everything I wrote out for him:
Spoiler:

So my whole idea behind him was that he was super squishy, and relied on his stealth to kill. He doesn't need much farm to get going, and scales DRASTICALLY into the late game, while his early game is pretty weak. He is a jungler, but relies mostly on auto attacks to kill enemies. As you can tell, he has a scaling move speed, so that he can actually catch his targets. He seems a little too strong to me. With his ability to execute an enemy, and with those conditions being met easily, it just seems to stronk. Any thoughts?

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
Years
R: Takedown
Cost: 25(23)% of current health.
Zurkai leaps at the target, dealing 200/300/400 + 10/30/50% of attack damage and 5/15/25% of ability power as bonus damage. If Zurkai is in brush when he leaps on his target, the damage is multiplied by 1.5. If the enemy is below 35% health, Zurkai will deal 50% more damage to them. If both of the above conditions are met, Zurkai will execute the enemy, killing them immediately, but slowing Zurkai by 50% for 2 seconds, and Zurkai loses 10 health off of his maximum health, permanently.
Cooldown: 12 seconds

Cool champ, but that ult seems a tad bit too strong. Say Zurkai's end build is
Black Cleaver, Phantom Dancer, Blood Thirster, Ravenous Hydra, Infinity Edge and Statik Shiv and say I have flat AD Runes and Masteries amounting to 96 base damage added up onto those items. 50% attack damage of those items alone is 142.5 attack damage and then add the flat AD Runes which would equal a whopping 238 added to that 400 damage and you get 638. 1.5 times 638 equals 957.75, 978~ thats almost enough to one shot an ADC.

Years
I'm not sure if there will be a new champion any time soon, I think it will just involve improving Gnar's kit as a champion, so far all I've seen him do in terms of effectiveness is just be a lane bully. And even then Teemo is more consistent than him in both lane and team fight scenarios

Talon

Years
Cool champ, but that ult seems a tad bit too strong. Say Zurkai's end build is
Black Cleaver, Phantom Dancer, Blood Thirster, Ravenous Hydra, Infinity Edge and Statik Shiv and say I have flat AD Runes and Masteries amounting to 96 base damage added up onto those items. 50% attack damage of those items alone is 142.5 attack damage and then add the flat AD Runes which would equal a whopping 238 added to that 400 damage and you get 638. 1.5 times 638 equals 957.75, 978~ thats almost enough to one shot an ADC.

That was my general idea, was to eliminate the ADC from the fight. It takes Rengar's uniqueness away as an AD Counter. I feel like the whole idea of it executing an enemy, but having it slow him, AND he loses permanent max health, as if he wasn't squishy enough already, would balance it out a bit. The cost SHOULD say 25% of MAX health, not current health. The other abilities would be current health. I still need some tweaking to the numbers ofc, and I think the whole Blood Bolt is kinda redundant, looking back on it.

Years
Will anybody buy any legacy skins for Sugar Rush?

I will pick up Phantom Karthus, Butcher Urgot and Kingpin Twitch

Talon

Years
If Rengar had a Legacy skin, I would get it. But alas, he does not....

I believe my skin collection is the best. Yeah

I feel like Rengar is actually becoming weaker. I must find a new main then. Nah, Rango is love, Rango is life.

Last edited:
Years
I don't really see the appeal of skins. It does make your character a little unique, but I don't want to spend money for just a different visual appeal.

Some skins do make your champion look cooler, but otherwise yeah i don't really see the appeal of skins either. I'm just gonna buy these skins because i don't have enough RP for any 3150+ IP champion, and the skins on one day sale will cost really little for quite a nice quality (especially Phantom Karthus).

II believe my skin collection is the best. Yeah

No Riot Girl Tristana?

Talon

Years
idk what's up with that promotion, but I've never seen to be able to get it to work. I always get the same message saying "Sorry, Riot Girl Tristana will be back shortly."

Back