• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Years
My twin is so fed up with everyone stinking it up as Lux. Whenever he chooses to play her, someone almost always rags on him for playing a bad champion. Of course, they change their mind when he's on a killing spree and dominating the middle lane, but that's besides the point.

I haven't seen a good Lux in ages, it's mostly just somebody flaming and feeding. On the other team however, the Lux destroys our mid laner and solo wins teamfights by poking before starting them.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I haven't seen a good Lux in ages, it's mostly just somebody flaming and feeding. On the other team however, the Lux destroys our mid laner and solo wins teamfights by poking before starting them.
That's what my twin does! He has this combination down where he stuns the target, and then unleashes all of his abilities, dropping the opponent's health to dangerously low levels in seconds, where he activates his ultimate to finish them off. He's got playing her down very well. I've never seen him do poorly, no matter who he's going against.

And the only time I've ever gotten fed was when I was playing ADC, but I didn't want to lose horribly, so I played as Wukong. I was going up against that one champion with that weird frisbee of death that she throws around, and since Wukong is great at poking and escaping, that's exactly what I did. I had a massive killing spree going on and I outleveled my opponents by five. It took their entire team coming from all sides to finally kill me. It was great.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Lux is a very good champ. I'm actually surprised that you guys mention that people are hating on her :P

When I play, and someone picks Lux, they do 'okay' or they're good with her. I'd say Lux is a very good champion in both CC and in killing ability.

Years
Another game lost cause my team throws a gigantic lead *sigh*

I should just stop playing PvP, or Gnar, impossible to carry with him.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
I haven't had a chance to play Gnar yet. I've seen him in like every game so far, but he's never actually done good. Is he just a bad champion, high skill cap, or is that no one knows how to play him yet?

Years
I know to play him, if he manages to ult a carry into the wall the teamfight is pretty much won...........unless your team decides to focus the ulting Alistar instead >->

Years
I played few Gnar vs Nasus games. All Nasuses are scared for some reason, but without Mega Gnar you can't really prevent Nasus from farming with his free lifesteal.

Years
Irony is, only mini gnar can really hurt nasus and kite him with Hyper, and mega gnar is a LOT squish ire than he looks, mega gnar is pretty much inviting nasus to come out and farm for a while, and nasus can trade very favourably while he is mega, as nasus can't be kited while in that form. It's wierd

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
Years
Alright so this is just blabbering from a Gold 2 who can play any role, and tips I give to people about such followed up with general discussion upon LoL.

Lane Difficulties.

Spoiler:

If you agree that the following is accurate, I can add the tips section should it recieve good feedback. Otherwise, I will delete the post if it causes problems or anger within the community.

Years
Alright so this is just blabbering from a Gold 2 who can play any role, and tips I give to people about such followed up with general discussion upon LoL.

Lane Difficulties.

Spoiler:

If you agree that the following is accurate, I can add the tips section should it recieve good feedback. Otherwise, I will delete the post if it causes problems or anger within the community.

I like it, but theres a few things I'd add.

Spoiler:

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
Years
I like it, but theres a few things I'd add.

Spoiler:

I agree with a lot of the things you said, me being a jungle main would've put jungle as the hardest ter I have to aknowledge the ADC prospect as these guys are pretty much what keep your game from plummeting. I do agree with what you propose that zenith blade and threshs hooks can get you in deep trouble, its pretty much what you have to do as aggressive supports. Being a previous support main in S2 and half of S3, it really depends on your adc aswell. If they dont engage while you're playing leona for example and leona starts a skirmish, the ADC should follow.

Also, on the prospect of adcs with no escape, I would say ashe and Kog'Maw can deal tons of damage but its otherwise pointless to play such champs in higher ELOs if you cant kite. I've demolished players who got to gold only using Ashe, but not able to form an escape. If you play the champ well, you know what screws that champ over. Common ADCs such as Ashe are typically played by everyone, and every good Ashe player knows what mucks other Ashes, so I dont think such ADCs are weak because they have no escape but primarily because a lot of people play such ADCs.

Also with the new addition of Gnar who would be a porential ADC with his harass kit, and can transform into a (not so great) tank can add some ADC potential to him which would be the second ADC to potentially go top lane including Vayne. Gnar is, albeit, a bit difficult to counter with so much harass.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
As an ADC main myself, I'll chip in what I have to say about the role:

Yes, it's a tough role to learn if you don't know what your doing. You have no idea how many people for get that you have to move while shooting, and not just stand in Melee range. So kiting is indeed important, but it'll take sometime to master because you have to remember the attack animations, as well as focusing on the total damage input you can deal. Honestly, I think Ashe is the easiest ADC for me to kite with because she has constant slows with her Q and E, but yes, she lacks an escape so, you might feel she's short handed against champions with a gap-closer.

Also, in team fights, always, alwayssss shoot the target in front of you; don't go -past- tanks and bruisers to try to get the squisher targets. I mean, if you've build correctly, you can deal great amounts of damage, even to tanks, so, there's no shame focusing them if you have no choice~

Bot lane? I believe its a matter of rock paper scissors. You can either have: A Sustain Lane, a Kill Lane, or a Poke Lane. Sustain beats Poke because supports can easily just heal the poke damage, but they generally have to be careful to not abuse this because it'll deplete mana quickly. Poke beats Kill *typically*, because I feel that Kill lanes would have a harder time engaging if champs can just poke at a safe distance without worry of retaliation. And Kill can generally beat Sustain if they can burst them quickly before they can regenerate health.

That being said, I main Jinx, Miss Fortune, and Caityln myself as ADCs, in which I'm using Tristana more often now. C:

Last edited:

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
Years
I beg to differ on focusing tanks due to their literal definition being something to suck up punches. I will always focus the ADC no matter what, no matter how many tanks stand in my way. Simply take Vi or Lee Sin (My main champion) to focus down the champion easily. If possible I will always focus the ADC, and plus when playing ranked games focusing the tanks is something which one might regret a lot as the adc just pushes and ends the game with their fantastic damage making you drop in your ranking. Such mistakes are unforgivable in high ELOs. Also the bot lane of perfection is the lane which can simply do kill (in almost all cases). Any ADC after getting 4 or more kills and can keep their death counter below 2 is going to end the game, honestly. The only exception to this is Vayne who is a hyper-carry which gets stronger as the game goes on, any good Vayne by the 40th minute (even if they lack in early kills) can dominantly shut down the entire enemy team being a marskm-assassin. An ADC who is shut-down early has close to no impact on team-fights due to their lack of minion farm from dying. No farm = No Gold = No complete items = no damage.

I do agree with you on the prospect of kiting. It is difficult and took me a lot of time to properly master it. Kiting is a must-know for anyone maining ADC.

Years
i dunno what to think about gnar he seems pretty meh to me, and i tend to play ezreal graves sivir and varus alot as adc and usually as adc u should just attack things u can while staying safe from ppl to kill u

Years
He is getting some major buffs next patch, which i don't like because he is just gonna end up being nerfed to the ground like Yasuo when people learn to play him.

Back