• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    I think the new the Vayne splash is badass, but her icon looks terrible now. It doesn't fit her in game model, but then again I can't think of any of my favorite champs whose splashes actually fit them. (Ex.: Rengar, Riven, Warwick, Wukong). :P

In other news, I bought Talon. Dear god I love him. I think I may have found someone to carry me through games.
    Can't even get mid or jg atm either, with the Yasuo and Azir rage. WAYY to many bad Yasuos and Azirs. I've unintentionally dodged two games in a row, because I didn't know what role I was playing, so I never picked a champ. Team builder time :D

Years
    I am now guilty of being a Yi player. it seems Ive almsot got it down when I can and cant go in, I jsut stomped a ranked game with him, and I made the jungle jax ragequit. dodging every hook, dodging almost every varus ult and almost every Yasuo tornado.

It ended when the Jax thought he'd try to bait me, but I pulled back, and he qed me then flashed me to try and stun me, and because of his actions, his team wasnt there to save him. he then flamed his team saying it was their fault they wernt behind him.

Talon

Years
    I am now guilty of being a Yi player. it seems Ive almsot got it down when I can and cant go in, I jsut stomped a ranked game with him, and I made the jungle jax ragequit. dodging every hook, dodging almost every varus ult and almost every Yasuo tornado.

It ended when the Jax thought he'd try to bait me, but I pulled back, and he qed me then flashed me to try and stun me, and because of his actions, his team wasnt there to save him. he then flamed his team saying it was their fault they wernt behind him.

I blame my team for a lot of my deaths. I mean, when we're in a teamfight, and I'm rengar, I oneshot the adc; GO IN FFS. It's an easy win. I do the same with Talon, but I actually get teammates that know what I'm going to do.

Talon

Years
    As a squishy assassin, you cannot just 'go in' at will, you have to pick your moment very carefully; a window where all their cc spells are on cool down is normally ones best bet.
    That's when I go in. I wait until they've blown everything, and then go in. My team, mostly still at full or slightly less full health, refuse to go in. I nearly get a penta by myself anyways, as I always dominate lane. Win lane, lose game. That's just how it works. I enjoy Talon more than I should, honestly.

Years
    RIP Talon

They are replacing his 1 second silence with a 0.25 second slow, which isn't even enough for him to land 1 AA for passive unless you are building AS(for whatever reason?). Not to mention he already has a slow on W.

Now the Syndra/Ahri/Ori he is supposed to blow up will just blow him up instead as soon as he uses his E to get to them, since he will be right on top of them making him an easy target for most their spells. Most ADC's will just use their dashes and blinks to get away from him and then proceed to rape him with 500+ dmg AAs with 2.0+ AS.

Talon is the last assassin that needed to get nerfed. Sure he deals a lot of AoE damage for an assassin, but then you realize Katarina exists in the game, she can blow up entire teams if fed, has easier time killing early and roaming, and does not suffer from the terrible mana issues Talon has. Talon is also one of the only assassins who has no escape once he goes in because he needs to use his defensive spell to kill his target.

And i main Talon since Season 3, i know what i'm talking about.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I like a lot of the VUs... Shyvana's doesn't look very good imo, but I like the rest of the new ones.. Especially Oriana but I'm hoping they make her look good in game for once >_> (classic skin makes me want to vomit because of how different she is compared to the art styles of every other champion in League. Rito please rework.) My personal favorites are Renekton and Oriana but they definitely look NOTHING like the champion in-game and I'm really hoping they change their art style with the change of the Rift and do an art overhaul.. Anyone else hyped for new Summoner's Rift? I'm so excited for the new jungle camps omg so coot ;-;

Anyone watching Worlds? What's your favorite team? Anyone you think will be an obvious choice to win?

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Why do I always get paired up with the people who don't know how to play?

Seriously, I just played a game where our Nasus died seventeen times. Feed the enemy team some more, why don't you? Now I just wish that Galio could carry teams. He's great in team fights, but he can't just pop in, kill more than one person, and fly away. I don't want to sound like that one guy who complains about their team, but ends up being the guy who sucks, so here's some of my latest scores:

3/3/10
    3/1/17
    4/8/24
    5/3/6

And yes, all of those were defeats...

Years
    I had a lot of games where i snowballed every lane, but still lost cause of my teams stupidity like going solo into enemy jungle and doing Baron while everyone on enemy team is alive which allowed them to get free kills, Baron and recover from a curb stomp....

Years
    What do you guys think of the new promotional cinematic League did for worlds? What are your thoughts on it?

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    What do you guys think of the new promotional cinematic League did for worlds? What are your thoughts on it?

I'm afraid your video doesn't work. But speaking of Worlds cinematics I really like the Warriors song they made with Imagine Dragons.

Years
    I'm afraid your video doesn't work. But speaking of Worlds cinematics I really like the Warriors song they made with Imagine Dragons.
    Ah. I'm not sure why it's not working. Maybe someone else can do it for me, it's been a while since I've visited PC.

But yes it was supposed to be the Warriors cinematic. The song was absolutely amazing, already being an Imagine Dragons fan, but I didn't really like the way they portrayed the competitive scene in a very dark, negative way that made it seem very nonprofessional. I can kind of see that maybe they wanted to appeal more to the hardcore fans, but I'm surprised they featured the stereotypes League is made fun of for. Like the toxic players, and the anger, and the hoodies.

Years
    I don't like it, i really don't get what it has to do with LoL, also the singing is hard to hear because the music is too loud.

Talon

Years
    I don't like it, i really don't get what it has to do with LoL, also the singing is hard to hear because the music is too loud.

It makes sense to me. "We are the warriors that built this town", The players, that support the game.
    "Here we are, don't turn away now – we are the warriors that built this town." It's time for worlds :D

"As a child you would wait and watch from far away, but you always knew that you'd be the one that worked while they all play." People play the game for fun, but the LCS players took it to the next level and went pro, hence they work while we all play.

Back