• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LEAGUESHIPPING - Ash & Ritchie together forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
What the bloody hell is this?

Ok, you guy with the Japanese username, what in the name of freaking pancake monsters are you DOING?!

You had 3 choices:

1. come over and express this nonsense over at the shipping debates thread and get ignored and maybe get paddled by Jorah

2. Make or join a fanclub of this and probably get laughed for claiming you have "special gifts from gawd", my big freaking size 14 foot and double D girl at me school. Give me a break.

3. Nothing and avoid public humuliation.

BUT, if you were REALLY a civilized 19 year old with sanity and maturity I could tell you to make a quick opinion about Leagueshipping without the gargantuan load of bullcrap, but apparently that cake is a damn big lie. We do not need more morons in this world that have mental problems and think thay have these fakeass abilities and want to defy science get all preachy and screwed up over effing cartoons that control your life like a moron and worst of all dump that pile of crap on the web. And if you are apparently not capable of comrehendin that any bullcrap beyond your opinion lik 99% of your post then you have 0 business anywere in a formal forum.

tl;dr? gtfo

xXI JOE IXx

No, I'm not. The truth is, Ash likes nobody. He is a character in a children's anime series, gayness is never in children's cartoons, I don't have ANYTHING against gay people. I'm not spamming and should not be banned. I'm giving you reasons why your ship is NOT true. If anybody should be banned in this thread it should be you for your awful spelling. Fine, don't have this thread locked, I don't realy care. I'm not coming back to this post, and next time you want to disscus shipping, make a group about it or talk about it in the shipping thread. I just want to say I have nothing against you, but this is quite a silly thread. Bye.

サトヒロ=カノン

◄ASH&RITCHIE TOGETHER FOREVER►
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 15, 2009
No, I'm not. The truth is, Ash likes nobody. He is a character in a children's anime series, gayness is never in children's cartoons, I don't have ANYTHING against gay people. I'm not spamming and should not be banned. I'm giving you reasons why your ship is NOT true. If anybody should be banned in this thread it should be you for your awful spelling. Fine, don't have this thread locked, I don't realy care. I'm not coming back to this post, and next time you want to disscus shipping, make a group about it or talk about it in the shipping thread. I just want to say I have nothing against you, but this is quite a silly thread. Bye.

pokeshippers wouldnt say that leagueshipping is true, i would say the same to pokeshippers, there are facts that back up the shippings and we try to do the best out of the facts, i do it loud

What the bloody hell is this?

Ok, you guy with the Japanese username, what in the name of freaking pancake monsters are you DOING?!

You had 3 choices:

1. come over and express this nonsense over at the shipping debates thread and get ignored and maybe get paddled by Jorah

2. Make or join a fanclub of this and probably get laughed for claiming you have "special gifts from gawd", my big freaking size 14 foot and double D girl at me school. Give me a break.

3. Nothing and avoid public humuliation.

BUT, if you were REALLY a civilized 19 year old with sanity and maturity I could tell you to make a quick opinion about Leagueshipping without the gargantuan load of bullcrap, but apparently that cake is a damn big lie. We do not need more morons in this world that have mental problems and think thay have these fakeass abilities and want to defy science get all preachy and screwed up over effing cartoons that control your life like a moron and worst of all dump that pile of crap on the web. And if you are apparently not capable of comrehendin that any bullcrap beyond your opinion lik 99% of your post then you have 0 business anywere in a formal forum.

tl;dr? gtfo

ur denying science, u r a homophob , i will tell the truth out loud and at one day all will see that ash and ritchie however belong together, even if this would be in the 15th season, leagueshipping has also science on its side, though its only an anime but we cant deny the facts , and i represent how it is.

debating thread is dominated by ppl who started to watch pokemon since DP, its filled with some nonsense that has nothing to do with ash, real shippings wouldnt be tolerated there. and who the fück knows ritchie(greatest character) today? even palletshipping is more popular although leagueshipping is the only that really can be canon.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
watkb.jpg

This is just...what. What.

And people in the shipping thread have been watching way before DP, what.

サトヒロ=カノン

◄ASH&RITCHIE TOGETHER FOREVER►
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 15, 2009
move it to groups.

try now to disprove leagueshipping by pokeshipping advanceshipping the new dp shipping, u cant coz u cant, leagueshipping will always have better facts (and as everybody knows he hates girls).. u cant do nothing

did i already post this?
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back