• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    The JP website added Arcanine, Lapras and Golduck to their pokedex without em being Alola.

To be fair I expect that Alolan forms might get different pokedex entries, considering they're so different and the people of Alola treat them like any other Alola Pokemon. I mean the pokedex entry for Vulpix/Ninetales mentions fire I believe, so a pokedex entry like that isn't going to make much sense for their Alolan counterparts.

If nothing else I think this reasoning for them not getting Alola forms is pretty shaky.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    IDK if adding them to the website means they will or won't get alolan forms but the fact its only kanto pokemon is really annoying.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    A for effort

Spoiler:

What the hell? I can't understand the text @.@ AZOTH will be open? What does that even mean? That word is related to Alchemy isn't it? Team Skull wants Solgaleo/Lunala to defeat Team Flare? WHAT? I'm laughing at this one XD

A new leak, looks actually credible.
    Spoiler:

:p

"The starters will get evolutions" No sh*t sherlock xD What does this leak even mean? We already know most of it XD And I don't believe there will be only 45 new Pokémon '-'

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    A for effort

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Woaj, now these are some top kek leaks! Totally betting real on them. :P

... But seriously, I can barely make heads or tails on what the person is saying on that first one. What, are children making fake leaks now?

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    I don't understand why people even try '-' Those two leaks really suck, IMO. At least, if you're posting a fake leak, make it interesting, understandable and logical. Those two leaks that I quoted are absolutely garbage comparing to other *fake* leaks we got ...

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Honestly, those leaks are so bad I'm convinced that they were just meant to be a joke, especially the one Cutiefly posted.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Just gonna throw this one here too as it has a little more credibility to it.

Spoiler:

It's roughly translated from Spanish but you get the gist of it.

Sirfetch’d

Spoiler:

Wasn't the return of the SS Anne mentioned in another leak? If so, this one might actually be worth paying attention to.

Years
    I wouldn't call this one real either, since we already know what Rowlet, Litten and Popplio's animal basis are, we know the existence of an evil team and four island guardians and Rockruff sharing a secret with the starters.

Having just 45 new Pokemon also suggests fake, since the number of new Pokemon we've had exceed that number right now.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I wouldn't call this one real either, since we already know what Rowlet, Litten and Popplio's animal basis are, we know the existence of an evil team and four island guardians and Rockruff sharing a secret with the starters.

Having just 45 new Pokemon also suggests fake, since the number of new Pokemon we've had exceed that number right now.

Wait people think this is a real leak? It's obviously a paraody of a leak. It's basically stating the obvious lol

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019

Spoiler:

The biggest red flag in this leak is that the guy literally gives his name. Assuming this is real (which it probably isn't), this guy is basically asking for a lawsuit.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Wow. These leaks are starting to get sadder by the moment. People just want to get attention and do stupid crap like this. I love to speculate, but this is just bad. XD

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    Spoiler:

I don't think anyone else got the joke lol RIP

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    REAL LEAKS:
    So, leik, I totally have a friend that got fired from Nintendo of South Africa, and he told me some stuff, so here you go.
    These are 100% real, there is no possibility they are fake.
    There will be over 45 new pokemon.
    There will be over 8 Alolan forms.
    There will be at least 3 legendaries/events.
    There are at least 4 island guardians.
    There are at least 4 trial captains, 4 kahunas, and 4 totem pokemon.
    The starters will get evolutions.
    Rowlet is based off an Owl, Litten is based off a cat, and Popplio is based off a seal.
    Zygarde and it's forms will play a role in the story.
    There WILL be an evil team in the game.
    Rockruff has a secret that may involve the starters.
    This is fake. My friend's gerbil works for Nintendo and he has a finalized copy of Sun and the starters don't evolve.

I'm Antonio Refreshment,
    I'm just quoting this because

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm hoping/guessing that Arcanine being listed in its normal form means there's no new Alolan form for it.

Woop, that puts a few of the latest rumours to rest.

Years
    I'm hoping/guessing that Arcanine being listed in its normal form means there's no new Alolan form for it.

Woop, that puts a few of the latest rumours to rest.

I don't think we can rule it out altogether. The fact that we have a non-Alola Meowth in the Overworld and an Alola Meowth in the game indicates that we might see pokemon with two formes (standard and Alola) in the wild depending upon the location. (though this has yet to be confirmed, but is highly suggestive). Well, we can rule out most fake leaks, with the exception to the leak that had some credence in predicting Alola forms and some other new Alola pokemon from a while back that includes Arcanine's alola form.

Also, I could really dig split evolutions (though, I would prefer it based on day/night rather than gender). Not a huge Ballio fan but this is kind of adorable with Poppmaid next to him. I love the idea of making more diversity out of just three starter pokemon. For instance, I HATE emboar, but an alternative form would allow me to like the cute little Tepig and actually use him if he were more majestic. Same goes with Mudkip and Tododile. Basically,(1) I want to use ALL of the starters and(2) I want to enjoy their designs, and more options would mean myself and others could enjoy having both those things!
    Spoiler:

Lastly, not sure if this is meant to be a fan idea, speculation, rather than a leak , but I love the idea, though I am not a metagamer and am not sure how this would effect it, but it seems plausible as something that would be implemented that would actually be pretty great for in-game. Hidden types idea, make not that it DOES NOT affect weaknesses/resistance, just stab moves.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I think its been implied that Meowth is present in both forms as Player's Mom has brought it with her from Kanto/wherever. I don't think we'll see two forms coexisting in Alola in the wild. I could be wrong though :c.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    So, leik, I totally have a friend that got fired from Nintendo of South Africa, and he told me some stuff, so here you go.
    These are 100% real, there is no possibility they are fake.
    Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back