• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Least Favorite Gen 6 Pokemon

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • I'm getting on the Avalugg train. It's an ice table. Like...idk it's just kind of bland. Bergmite is super cute, though. But overall, I think gen VI had a strong line up design wise. Guess that's what happens when you only introduce 70 something Pokemon to the mix.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    When I saw Barbaracle for the first time, I let out an audible "What." I knew Binacle was a thing because it had already been revealed but it was easy for me to forget it since I hadn't seen one at all in-game. Until Siebold sent out his Barbaracle... I mean, if I had to be technical and pick just one I guess I'd say Binacle because at least Barbaracle... has some cool claws I guess? They're just not the evolutionary line for me.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I really dislike Binacle and Barbaracle's designs as well. It looks to me like someone important in the company asked their 2 years old to draw a new pokémon, then included it in the game.
    On the other hand I'm a big fan of the Flabébé line, and Aromatisse, because I have a weak spot for Fairy types.

Years
  • All aboard the Avalugg train...seriously though it's horrible.

I know, right? I didn't realize how many people didn't really appreciate it's design before looking back. At least it's a small mercy that it's a new Pokémon and not a further evolution at least like some other lines that have appeared in the past.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2019
    I have two.

One is Avalugg. Not because I actually hate it, but it's just very forgettable and bland in my eyes.

And also, Greninja. Dear god. An earlier poster already explained why he's the worst though. But basically he's overrated as heck and doesn't even have a good design. Delphox and Chesnaught got absolutely no love or attention because of him. He gets a cool hidden ability, big movepool, A NEW FORM STRONGER THAN MEGA EVOLUTION- and Delphox and Chesnaught don't? Excuse me, but that's overrated in my eyes. GameFreak is practically pampering Greninja and it's why no one gives Delphox or Chesnaught the love they deserve.

Years
  • There's not many Kalos Pokemon I hate, but if I had to choose I would have picked Avalugg as well. Its design irked me a lot when I first saw it, especially since I love calling it "that forgettable ice table" or whatever it's supposed to be.

Years
  • Avalugg's stats are pretty bad as well. With a base Speed of 28, the only Pokémon it'll out speed is Shuckle ohohoho! Not to mention it's abysmal Special Defense, so good luck surviving any special Fire type moves. I never liked it appearance wise, but like it even less than I did before. It's also 6ft tall guys! Such a waste...

Years
  • I have yet to find a Pok?mon I hate more than Emolga. I don't majorly dislike any Gen 6 Pok?mon, but if I had to choose it'd probably be Espurr. Something about it just annoys me. (I'm not keen on feline Pok?mon).

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
    Years
  • Binacle's line wins the award for ugliest Pokemon. I also really hate Greninja for one reason alone: the tongue scarf. It looks perfectly fine without it! With it, it is just overkill. Also, I hate how Greninja is the new Charizard.

Back