• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favourite Ability?

Oshawott01

Awesome Oshawotter
Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2012
    I hate Klutz 2!

In Pearl my Buneary had that ability it annoyed me so much! Pokemon abilities shouldn't be so bad!

A friendly look, a kindly smile, one good act, and life's worthwhile.

I love that, wow it's cool, I LOVE COOL SIGNATURES!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Klutz actually has some use. It lets the holder Trick or Switcheroo a Choice item without getting locked, and Toxic Orb or Flame Orb without getting burned/poisoned.

The most useless ability is Slow Start. Actually, it's not that hard to counter, it's just that Regigigas lacks the right moves. Also, Normalize is pretty useless. It's only potential use can be to have a Normal type Thunder Wave on Delcatty so it can paralyze Ground types (but not ghosts). This in turn takes away any kind of type coverage the Pokemon may have.

I agree with you on Normalize, I only accept Skitty with Cute Charm.

Defeatist may be very well hated but that didn't stop me from using an Archeops in Black.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Illuminate. Its a useless ability that causes huge amounts of headaches with 200% encounter rate. >_>

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
  • I'd say Run Away! It's only good to escape from wild battles! It's such a useless ability against other players!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I hate Inner Focus, makes getting particular Pokes such as Kadabra and Mienshao so much harder to get in the wild when trying to one with a good enough nature.

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
    Years
  • Klutz and Hustle. Klutz is seemingly completely useless and Hustle, oh dear heavens, Hustle...

I tried training a Deino into Hydreigon. Notice I said "tried". I couldn't tough it out because of that awful Ability. Every attack missed! It was a nightmare.

Years
  • Klutz and Hustle. Klutz is seemingly completely useless and Hustle, oh dear heavens, Hustle...

I tried training a Deino into Hydreigon. Notice I said "tried". I couldn't tough it out because of that awful Ability. Every attack missed! It was a nightmare.

I agree on Hustle, it's useless and Deino and Zweilous can't easily fend for themselves cos they find their attacks almost always missing (they are blind after all) but once it evolves into Hydreigon you get the more awesome Levitate.

Both of the Delibirds I have in SS and Black both had Hustle, luckily it doesn't affect Aerial Ace and special-based attacks.

Back