• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least favourite of the original 150 Pokemon

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    I'm gonna go with Magnemite/Magneton. (w00t for originality!!) I always find trouble with them in the games, and I never really liked their design. And ok, they kinda creeped me out in the anime(I didn't like the noises they made...and they had eyes...so many eyes....)

Magikarp is one of my favorite pokemon. Granted, you totally can't use it in battle, but darn it, you use the whole "first in lineup, then switch out to finish the battle" trick for a day, and bam! Hello, butt-kicking Gyrados. ^_^ But to each his own. And I definitely get sick of running into them while Surfing.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Pikachu. It's so overrated and it's the reason everyone thinks Pokemon is childish.

If Ash had a massive fire-breathing Charizard dragon, it wouldn't be considered childish.

I love Magikarp. It's awesome.

Nobody seems to realise it gets Flail. =|

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Pikachu. It's so overrated and it's the reason everyone thinks Pokemon is childish.

If Ash had a massive fire-breathing Charizard dragon, it wouldn't be considered childish.

I love Magikarp. It's awesome.

Nobody seems to realise it gets Flail. =|

Oh yeah, I've seen a Magikarp with Flail and Focus Sash destroy an entire team singlehandedly, as weak as they seem, Magikarp actually has really high speed.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Hitmonchan. It had all 3 elemental attacks and like a base 100 Special stat...nice troll gamefreak. Also Chansey, for the simple fact I could never catch one without using the missingno glitch.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    theres alot of pokemon i dont like in the 1st series.
    magikarp- when ur trying to catch a fish that knows surf
    tentacool- when ur going through water
    jynx- no need 4 explanation
    magmar- why does it have a tuma on its head?

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    Magikarp. It's useless. I don't even really like gyarados either.
    I find golduck creepy.... And dugtrio is scary too

That girl!

Oopsie, my fault.
    Years
    The first gen pokemon that would probably be the first in my bottom list of fave pokemon would be.. Remoraid.
    Its almost like a piranha with its mouth agape. I never liked it. I don't know why, it only looks like fish to me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    But thats like the thing that started pokemon. Pokemon would be dead right now if not for pikachu "pika pika"
    Ash's sidekick and thus the mascot for Pokemon in general was originally going to be Clefairy, which was the primary non-human character in the first Pokemon manga (which was never translated and whose name I forget).
    I guess if they went ahead with Clefairy the number of male fans wouldn't be as high (because it's pink of course! don't you remember when children had such prejeduces?), but it'd still take off well enough I think.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Magikarp sucks...but there is that evolution........

Zubat, Golbat, Geodude, and Tentacool, my God, hearing their cry is becoming more psychologically torturous with every Pokemon game I play.

PSI-Claus

The Devil itself
    Years
    I really don't like Exeggutor and Hypno. Those pokemon really creep me out. I don't know why GameFreak would make those things.

Back