• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least favourite of the original 150 Pokemon

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    Farfetch'd is a bit useless. I don't know why it still dosn't have an evo but Magmar does. Magmar never needed an evo, poor little Farfetch'd on the other hand...

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Kanghaskan. Something so, well, weak really, shouldn't be so darn hard to get (Although I did a mini spazz when I got one on my pokewalker).

Jynx. Weird.

Mr.Mime. Shouldn't be female, should breed with Jynx.

Rattata/icate. Hate rats

Zubat/Golbat. Hate bats, but at least Crobat is like lightning

That girl!

Oopsie, my fault.
    Years
    Erm...Remoraid is a Gen 2 Pokemon.

Anyways, my least favorite would be Seel. It's just so unoriginal. Wow! a white seal named Seel! Nobody could have ever thought of that. (Sarcasm)

~Prof. W.

Oh yeahhh, it's a Gen 2.. *face palm* thanks for pointing that out Prof. W.
    anyway, as for Gen 1, Porygon is the one on my bottom list. It's cool but it's pokemon part robot. *shudders*

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    Chansey... hate that pokemon.
    JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I HAVEN'T CAUGHT IN FIRERED DOESN'T MEAN I HATE YOU! :(
    Yeah... I caught one but forgot to save, and I don't really like normal type pokemon, though I think Blissey is cool.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Pikachu because it's overhyped and underpowered and NOT as cute as it think it is.

Rattata because it's weak and EVERYWHERE and Youngster Joey has some sort of weird fascination with it.

Mr. Mime and Jynx because they're just plain freaky.

Growlithe because of many, many not-so-nice run-ins with dogs IRL. Oh, and Roar when I'm trying to use a specific Pokemon to battle it.

Magikarp because of that weird, vacant stare.

FlameBlazeFury

Future Champion~!
    Years
    Geodude is my least favorite i mean its just a rock and its cry hurts my head evertime i just Arg!make me mad!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Jynx is one, ugly humanoid of a Pokemon. Other than her, I would have to say that Tentacool is the most annoying Pokemon ever.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2010
    jynx he discuss me uggh its awfulllllllllllllllllllllllllll from the 150 from all i hate most houndoom

Years
    prekas,Jynx is a she* haha
    Umm I'd have to say Kangaskhan,because it bugs me how there are no baby forms!Especially in second gen Where you can have a level five fuly grown Kangaskhan :l

Years
    i hate about a third of the originals. i also hate most of the hoenn and sinnoh ones as well. johto for the win!
    my least favourites are rattata, zubat, wartortle (looks like squirtle but in old man form) and jynx

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
    I want to say Voltorb and Electrode. My brain says nay but my heart says yay. Zubat/Golbat is irritating, just because of how often you see it, plus Confuse Ray. Not really all that bad a design, though, so I wouldn't put in on a list. Clefairy/Clefable come to mind, and Jigglypuff isn't really that interesting imo. Magmar and Electrobuzz are pretty ugly (especially Magmar), and so is Jynx.

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    Definitely Jynx. I don't care how good she is in combat, I prefer not to have a black-faced blow-up doll on my team, thankyouverymuch.

Back