• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least favourite Pokemon?

Al.Long

Just too cool to care :)
    Years
    I know everyone has a favourite, but I want to know what pokemon everybody really can't stand!

Mine's pretty simple really:
    Zubat and Golbat.
    I don't know why, but I just can't stand them.
    I will get a Golbat if i need a Crobat
    but other than that, ew, go away :\

so what pokemon would you send to oblivion and why??​

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    In FR/LG it's rattata, they're every where. Plus, they always spam hyper fang, are harder to run away from at later levels, can cheat with quick attack, and keep using pursuit when you switch. I HATE them!
    In R/S/E and G/S/C, it's golbat, they always use confuse ray, seem to get a critical hit every other turn, and get flinch hax with bite. Plus, in G/S/C confusion seems to be much more painful than in later games.

~2009 YotH

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    DR/LG. Rattata or Pidgey?

I would say Rattata. I hate the goddamn purple little rat. And any pokemon with Hypnosis/Sleep Powder or anything like that

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Kanto - Ratatta and Nidorans - They appear everywhere and don't let you escape.

Jhoto - Tentacool - Its like this everywhere, but I first noticed it in Silver that they are always in the sea and never let you escape and always poison/confuse you

Hoenn - Pelliper - An average Pelliper in R/S/E knows:

-Stockpile
    -Swallow
    -Supersonic
    -Protect

Attacks that do nothing and yet you can't escape >.>

And Roselia/Shroomish, They always posion/paralyze/sleep powder you and its so annoying.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Dunno what everyone's problems are, the only Pokemon I sometimes can't run from are those in Victory Road. :|

Anyways... Bidoof, self-explanatory just from looking at it.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    My least favorites are smoochum/jynx, smeargle, wurmple, magikarp, and beduw/roselia... =]

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Bidoof: Have you looked at it? What was Nintendo thinking?!

Carnivine: I couldn't believe this was a Pokemon when I first saw this. I mean really, it's just that creepy.

Pikachu: Pikachu is too overrated and too loved by the masses. I never liked it.

My least favorites are smoochum/jynx, smeargle, wurmple, magikarp, and beduw/roselia... =]

;;

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
    Tough, I'd have to say Wurmple and family (minus Beautifly), Spearow/Fearow, Mew (solely because it is insanely overrated), Cleffa/Igglybuff (freakin hideously ugly IMO)...

Not sure what else. I still like the above pokemon, because I like all the pokemon, but those are my least favs.

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    I definetley hate zubats. They dont let me get away, and are hard to kill because there quiker and i always forget what type they are

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
    My least favorite Pokemon would be either Bidoof or Magikarp. Bidoof because it appeared so much when I first started my game and Magikarp, well because it is weak and its (i think) only attack is Flail.

Andrew1989

neet
    Years
    Umbreon:

Everytime I would fight against one, no matter what moves I used against it, it would just never 'die' in one hit. It must have a body made of steel if it were to survive deadly move like Hydro Pump :'(.

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
    My least favorite Pokemon would be either Bidoof or Magikarp. Bidoof because it appeared so much when I first started my game and Magikarp, well because it is weak and its (i think) only attack is Flail.

You mean to say Splash. Flail is actually a really good attack--get down to one HP and it can OHKO most things (not on a Magikarp, per se, but other pokemon).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    My least fave pokemon would have to be buterfree they really get on my nerves just looking at them lol.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    Least favourite Pokemon?

What. The. Hell.

First off, where is it's friggin face? Are those dots it's eyes? If so, why are there six, and why are they multicolored? What is the point of the holes in the randomly placed yellow thing? What, if it like a flute or something? It's freaking hideous.

And it's name... ugh.

RIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGAS.

No. It needs to die.

Years
    G/S/C Hoothoot, why, why?
    FR/LG Rattata, points stated by others
    R/S/E Wurmple, go away worthless bug.
    D/P Carnivine, Safari zone waste and drawn by two year old.

Overall Carnivine.

Back