• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least favourite Pokemon?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    You mean Skuntank. Stunky's is just a normal sound, Skuntank is the one with the fart.

And how can you not like it for that? That's hilarious! It's the sole reason I even make note of that pokemon! (That and his role in MD2)

Yar, Skuntank is the greatest Pokemon ever.
    It learns Flamethrower. Uh, imagine please. -___-
    (I could do it too if I knew how to work a lighter.)

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Mudkip. I'm sure you know why.

Happiny is another one...mostly the ones that you can tell took ten minutes to design.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Since I have tons of time, I'm just going to go ahead and list the Pokemon I don't like and state why.

Charmeleon - Although Charmeleon has helped me countless times in the past through my million replays of Red Version, I never really liked the design... Or its attitude in the show :P

Caterpie - I think it looks dumb.
    Jigglypuff - It was fun to play with in Smash. I hate it otherwise.
    Venonat - Argh, such a dumb Pokemon! It's like a huge bug head.
    Poliwag - Poliwag tries too hard to be cute.
    Rhyhorn - This Pokemon has annoyed me many times in the past when I couldn't catch it in Safari.
    Tangela - Purple spaghetti.
    Mr. Mime - Mr. Mime is a creep.

Well, I'll stop there.

Years
    I have to go with Magikarp because it has to wait to level fifteen to learn an offensive move and most of the fishermen that use them don't have them at or above fifteen.

pokeretard

My 2 fav types in one Pokemon!
    Years
    i'd have to agree with red1530 if magikarp wuz lvl 100 it couldn't beat a lvl 10 charmander!

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    there are a couple.
    Oddish:There are a million of them in the grass! and it looks like you are stepping on their heads.
    Rattata:Like before, there are a million of them. The only reason to get him is his super uber move, super fang.
    Bidoof:don't get me started on this one. He is the rattata of 4th gen, looks like a doofus(bidoofus), and its feet look like tiny black forks to me for some reason.
    Charizard: Its overused and overrated. A strong enough sceptile or torterra can take care of him with one rock tomb.That, and i hate it when people say "OmGZ, cH@r1Z@RD IZ TOTULY Teh BeSt!!!!1111oneoneoneone".
    Pachirisu:Its absolutely weak in every stat except speed when you get it, but when another person uses it, its almost like a cheat pokemon. A friend half-killed my (level 60)tyranitar with his (level 55) pachirisu with one thunderbolt only! And he got critical hit almost every time with only an oran berry attached.
    slowpoke:What is he supposed to be? And why does he evolve only when a shellder is biting his "tail"?
    Qwilfish: It is as weak as a raticate(to me at least) and its a fat lipped puffer fish. Is there anything more to say?
    Phione:Its cute and all, but its just a weaker version of manaphy. It doesn't even evolve into manaphy but is only useful in completing your pokedex.
    Mankey/Primate: They are both fighting monkeys.what can i say?
    Bellsprout(and evolutions):Bellsprout is a really skinny root or tree. i don't even know what it is anymore.Weepinbell is a soft, weird plant that is supposed to be a cuter version of victrebell.
    Victrebell is hideous, and always kept eating james in the anime.It was funny for a while, but it got cliche real fast.
    Exeggcute:Its a pair of eggs that evolves into a palm tree.And its six eggs which means six exeggcutes, but they still count it as one pokemon.
    Geodude: A rock with arms.What can i say?
    Delibird: Here is part of its D/P/P dex.
    "It carries food rolled up in its tail."
    since when is its bag a tail? And since when do presents turn into bombs(as in its move)? and since when did bombs heal you sometimes? Its move seems like a oxymoron to me.It seems like a knockoff of a homing pigeon and santa claus.
    And finally(for now)
    Piloswine: Its eyebrows are so thick that you can't see its eyes.
    i'm guessing piloswine also can't see because of its huge brows. but for some reason, piloswine was always really accurate when pryce used him. Not only that, but you would expect piloswine to have huge eyes. but in the forbidden "ice cave" episode, it shows that piloswines eyes are just as big as dittos.
    and i guess thats all for now.

Years
    Usually my least favourite are Zubat and Golbat, they annoy the heck out of me but in D/P i would have to say Bidoof.

The most ironic thing in Diamond is that the only shinys I've caught are Golbat and Bidoof.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    I'm a big hater of more powerful pokemon generally, but weak ones are included to.

Suprisingly, most of the overly common pokemon I don't mind. Bidoof, Zubat and Magikarp being the only ones I dislike.

My two pet hates are two pokemon that are overused so much its not funny (well in my opinion). Those with the honorable mentions of being in my unique catergory of Non-Ubers I will never use even if it would save my live are Blissey (dislike its baby form with a vengence as well) and Gachomp (basically hate almost everything about it)

Also I really dislike most baby pokemon, with the exception of Pichu mainly.

I also dislike Deoxys....even before I know much about it, it did not appeal to me.

But the worst pokemon of them all in my opinion is Luvdisc. Trash for a element that doesn't really need more pokemon.

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
    If I were to right down ALL of my least favorite Pokemon...I would literally go INSANE.

My VERY LEAST favorite is freakin' Bidoof...
    It's pretty clear why...

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2015
    B/R/Y it was Fearow..Didnt look how you battled with it...
    G/S/C Tied between Marill, Dunsparce and Ledian
    R/S/E Chimecho, Zigzagoon, Treecko family, and Torkal
    D/P is so far only Bronzar..

Miss_Harleen

You're average trainer
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 7, 2008
    B/R/Y - Jinx sort of gave me the creeps. And Zubats never leave me alone. >>
    G/S/C - Politoed
    R/S/E - Luvdisc is pretty useless.
    D/P - I didn't love most of these, but Bidoof definately takes the cake.

As for Magikarp, sure we hate it now, but I think that's the point. We have to suffer through its incompetence to reach the real prize in its evolution. =D

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    My least favourite Pokemon are:
    ALL THE SINNOH POKEMON - I just hate all of them,I hate that region and still everyone talks about that, It gets on my nerves!
    Pikachu - Just hate, it looks stupid and everyone gives it too much attention, it gets on my nerves, It;s everywhere!
    JYNX - It is my most hated Pokemon ever. cuz' It's a girl and it's ugly.
    Others are Togepi, oddish, Jigglypuff, cleffa and it's evolutions and much more.

Quote: Originally Posted by pokeretard View Post i'd have to agree with red1530 if magikarp wuz lvl 100 it couldn't beat a lvl 10 charmander! Oh said:
    That would be cheating Why would you battle a level 100 with a level 10 Pokemon. Make it lv100 Charmander vs lv100 Magikarp. CHarmander will knock those fins off him without any difficulty at all, it would say:"It's over already?"

Last edited:
    Years
    My least favorite pokemon would have to be:

Quagsire (hate its face)
    Zubat and Golbat
    Magikarp
    Bidoof (oh gawd whhyy?)

Others more..but I think most of them are probably from Sinnoh. The pokemon I liked the most were from the 2nd generation.

Back