• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Absence thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    All this to say that I'm leaving this forum.

ciao. </3
    Huh, I'm sorry to hear that Ced. I realize you probably wont see this post but just in case, I'll post anyway.

We never talked that much, but I did consider you a good friend here at the PC. I'm not gonna say you leaving was a shock though, I'm not sure what it was that lead me to believe that, but I saw it coming. Although your posting style did get a little strange over the last few months, you always put thought and kindness into your posts. This is especially prevalent in the New Users thread, where you made hundreds of new members feel very welcome. I've gotta say, you were one of the nicest members on this entire site. See ya.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Huh, I'm sorry to hear that Ced. I realize you probably wont see this post but just in case, I'll post anyway.

We never talked that much, but I did consider you a good friend here at the PC. I'm not gonna say you leaving was a shock though, I'm not sure what it was that lead me to believe that, but I saw it coming. Although your posting style did get a little strange over the last few months, you always put thought and kindness into your posts. This is especially prevalent in the New Users thread, where you made hundreds of new members feel very welcome. I've gotta say, you were one of the nicest members on this entire site. See ya.

Exactly. Vava always welcomed new members in such a warm way, it put me in a good mood. It'll be a shame for him to leave.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Alright... I'm posting here just to tell all of you guys that I'm leaving. <~ Happy or sad, I don't care :/ ... I've been here for one whole year, and I just can tell that this isn't the right place for me. I'm just tired of hypocrites, liars, and all the rest. I mainly getting out of this area because of some members that are getting on my nerves. From the beginning of July or August 2007, I had some problems with a lot of you guys, all around this community.

Some of the members here were starting up some messed-up discussions about me. Others were insulting me, just because I was complimenting some people, by seeing their pictures, in the Off-Topic Section of the forum. And of course, when someone gets a compliment, another person gets jealous, and all that... Another problem was about sudden rules that appeared, randomly... Yeah. I also noticed that some of the staff enjoys using the warning button. :3 That button is really attracting, right? Abusing is the word that I want to put here. <~

Also, I began to understand why many members left this community... There are now too many rules, in this community. And I strongly think that's bad. I'll keep my mouth shut, about banned members, by the way.

ciao. </3

It's too bad, Ceddy. You were a fine member and you always were warm and thoughtful in your posts. But I can understand where you are coming from. *Salutes*

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Alright... I'm posting here just to tell all of you guys that I'm leaving. <~ Happy or sad, I don't care :/ ... I've been here for one whole year, and I just can tell that this isn't the right place for me. I'm just tired of hypocrites, liars, and all the rest. I mainly getting out of this area because of some members that are getting on my nerves. From the beginning of July or August 2007, I had some problems with a lot of you guys, all around this community.

Some of the members here were starting up some messed-up discussions about me. Others were insulting me, just because I was complimenting some people, by seeing their pictures, in the Off-Topic Section of the forum. And of course, when someone gets a compliment, another person gets jealous, and all that... Another problem was about sudden rules that appeared, randomly... Yeah. I also noticed that some of the staff enjoys using the warning button. :3 That button is really attracting, right? Abusing is the word that I want to put here. <~

Also, I began to understand why many members left this community... There are now too many rules, in this community. And I strongly think that's bad. I'll keep my mouth shut, about banned members, by the way.

ciao. </3

*sighs* another good guy leaves the forums. Well, wherever you go in life, I wish you the best.

Ciel Sky

1 + 1 = 3
    Years
    Oooh I never really knew 'ya but I saw most of your posts and also your Game... and it looked like you were a nice person. I totally agree with you, Ced, but I'm not sure if I'm 100% right on it being a good reason for you to leave...

Anyways, you were a bit much famous, therefore there's a big reason why people would be talking about you behind your back even though you found out. I hope there isn't going to be any more members who leave because of the same reason you did, Cedrik.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    I am going on vacation.. I will be leaving tomorow (Friday) at 5:00 PM, and won't be back to either the friday or saturday of next week, Untill then i am Disableing my PM's Why? I won't be around to anwser them...there MIGHT be a computer with internet access, but don't count on it

I'm posting this today incase i don't have time to post it tommorow.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    I'm leaving PC. And most likely for good, too.
    It's too quiet, not enough activity, half the members here make a good thread, and then it's closed for some idiotic reason.
    Then there's the strictness, how I can't even swear EVEN though it shows up as a few dots. :/ That's just retarded imo.
    I'm also leaving for poor moderation of the PC chat, as last night, two trolls came in, and as I was just having fun with them, I get banned by cowrie for saying a few CENSORED words, might I add, when these two were posting random and utterly retarded crap. I'm sorry, but Amachi and Audy post as bad (maybe worse) of crap as I do, and I get kick/banned by these hypocrites. and no one says anything.
    Another thing is all the people worth seeing have left. Signomi, Vavavoom... and they left because they couldn't take the idiocy of PC either.
    So that's a messed up chat, a messed up forum, and messed up moderation.
    I can't even swear for gods sake. :/

I'll be lurking on the internet, but definitely not on this strict BS.

Congrats PC. You scared away yet another person.
    I MIGHT come back if you guys actually make it worth it. :\
    If not, bye Chikara, Suki, Vavavoom, Signomi and anyone else I had made good contact with here.

Years
    I'm currently sneaking on, I'm grounded, and most likely for a month or more... I'll miss you all... :(

*cries hysterically*

VAVAROOM LEFT! :'(:'(:'(:'(

I NEVER THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD COME! :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

but I understand why...

anyways, G' bye, and if I don't commit suicide, I'll see some of you again...

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I'm leaving PC. And most likely for good, too.
    It's too quiet, not enough activity, half the members here make a good thread, and then it's closed for some idiotic reason.
    Then there's the strictness, how I can't even swear EVEN though it shows up as a few dots. :/ That's just retarded imo.
    I'm also leaving for poor moderation of the PC chat, as last night, two trolls came in, and as I was just having fun with them, I get banned by cowrie for saying a few CENSORED words, might I add, when these two were posting random and utterly retarded crap. I'm sorry, but Amachi and Audy post as bad (maybe worse) of crap as I do, and I get kick/banned by these hypocrites. and no one says anything.
    Another thing is all the people worth seeing have left. Signomi, Vavavoom... and they left because they couldn't take the idiocy of PC either.
    So that's a messed up chat, a messed up forum, and messed up moderation.
    I can't even swear for gods sake. :/

I'll be lurking on the internet, but definitely not on this strict BS.

Congrats PC. You scared away yet another person.
    I MIGHT come back if you guys actually make it worth it. :\
    If not, bye Chikara, Suki, Vavavoom, Signomi and anyone else I had made good contact with here.

Bye Heatran. tho i didn't get to know u well :/

Originally Posted By VavavoomAlright... I'm posting here just to tell all of you guys that I'm leaving. <~ Happy or sad, I don't care :/ ... I've been here for one whole year, and I just can tell that this isn't the right place for me. I'm just tired of hypocrites, liars, and all the rest. I mainly getting out of this area because of some members that are getting on my nerves. From the beginning of July or August 2007, I had some problems with a lot of you guys, all around this community.

ciao. </3

*screams*

Vavavoom can't go! D:
    I thought u were a great person. Bye.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Well, I'll leave this Community until.. until my friends return.

It's sad to see a MSN, without friends connected, a school without friends...

See you....

P.S. I'm not copying Vavavoom 'cause of all sapces in blank in my profile etc..

Until Later....

TwiliteDarkrai 2006-2007

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Well, just wanted to tell you all i returned from my cruise. It was so fun, I'm going to miss being on The GRAND PRINCESS, and the Remix OFF LIMITS teen club, fun times, fun times.
    So, anyhow, like i said in my leaving i have disabled my PM's, but now that i'm back, i'll be re-enebleing them shorty after i post this meassage.

It's great to be back, but i sure will miss the cruise ship.

(If anyone wants to know anything about it, feel free to PM me)

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    XDD I never thought I would be writing one of these. Anyways, I've come to a conclusion that there is no point in staying here. I mean, I've spent an entire year of my life browsing these forums and I just need to stop. Like, seriously O_O. Anyways, time to say goodbye to the losers that actually made staying here worthwhile.

Jim [Jimz] - Dude, you're like the mirror I never had. Me and you, staying up all night discussing anything and everything is the greatest. You may live in England, but you're one of my best friends. When we meet, it is going to be epic. Although, I think we're gonna start fighting or something, because we're that cool. I remember how we met, way back when I was a loser, known as a host of "Play, Power, Pass." You were all like, "Hey, can I open another one? And can I make banners?" and I replied back, "Yeah, as long as you're my friend." Something like that XDDDDD GOD, WE WERE SUCH LOSERS. Who would've known that fictitious monsters that engaged in over-emphasized ****-fights would bring two people together in friendship. Oh well, talk to you like tomorrow.

Michael [Muderface] - God. You're like the huge 7 foot tall friend that I never had. Our rants are famous, seriously, nothing is more fun when me and you get into a group chat and just break down people's self-esteem. Anyways, I remember how we met. I mean, how could I forget. Well, you deleted all of the posts, but this is basically it:
    Toki_Wartooth said:
    Wow, Nick, you're not funny and I hate you and I never liked you and your dumb stuff.
    Then I totally schooled you in that PM.
    xXscytherXx said:
    You hate me because of pokemon? Sorry, but that's really stupid >.>
    Well, we're cool now, and I'll still be talking to you after I leave here. I mean, we may not be the BEST of friends, and we may not live in the same state, but you're still a good friend. Right on, brother.

Duncan [Trace/ Corn/ Solaris/ Whatever the hell.] - Dude. You were one of my best friends on here, seriously. Way back when I was a "ROM Hacker". With Pokemon Eclipse and everything. We were such losers back then. You're like the one guy on here, except for Jim, that I've never hated at one point. I may accidently insult you sometimes, but we're still cool. You're hilarious, and you better show me more of those comics XDD. Just hurry up and get your butt on MSN. I havn't talked to you in like two months. ...Corn XDD

And just for old times sake...
    Leave/Absence thread

Ichida - You're the only person that I don't call by there first name. Dude, I bet I'm the only person on PC who hasn't been Ichida'd. And all the links to pirated movies and games were awesome XDD Anyways, I do have to say I respect you. You're like the only person in the Wireless Battle Arena who was nice to me. I guess it's just the fact that I pwned all those n00bs with my l33t team. Anyways, we havn't talked in like a month, and seriously when I'm done typing this, we're gonna catch up on things. See you.

Alex [Marz] - Dude, there's just too much to say. So, I'll just put it in picture form.
    Leave/Absence thread
    Leave/Absence thread

Leave/Absence thread
    Leave/Absence thread
    Leave/Absence thread

Leave/Absence thread

XDD "EEclipse." Anyways, I'm the only person from Hackercross you probably even talk to, so there's no point in ever mentioning it again. Anyways, we only talk like once every two weeks, but its still cool that we still talk. You were my second friend on PC, and still one of the coolest. But you're Canadian, and I hate you. Even though, my great-grandfather came from Quebec O.o

Ronike - Dude, we havn't talked in awhile. You were my first friend on here. There's not much to say except that you are awesome. I'm IMing you as soon as I'm done with this too.

Well, that's all I can think of, if I remember anyone else, I'll put them down.

Bye <33

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Romance Hero on period of Abscence.

I might possibly take a period of absence, I don't know the full extent, you might possibly see me online sometimes but it won't be for a long time.
    No particular reason, I'd like to think of it as "taking a break". If you catch me on WiFi for a battle, lucky you, I'll be training, with or without PC.
    But this is my Pokemon Home, great friends, along with some honorable individuals (One in particular... <3). So... I'm not one for long speeches,
    for those of you who know me... I'm sharp and to the point... right? Dont miss me too much! :bandit:

SAT on December 1st too -_-

-Erik Hwang Mishima
    Date: November 25, 2007

To my friends,

Don't worry about a thing, I'll be back ;)

P.S. : Leave me candy and PMs!! ^^

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Sims was not banned permanently. X.x; He will be back in two weeks. No need to leave because of that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back