• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Absence thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    Thank god! A PC without Sims is like, Pokemon without Espeon!

Anyways, I want you all to know that if I ever leave it'll be because of four people.

Years
    I've decided to leave PC, I have tried to not, but there are no other options for the Nameless. The absolute part that is forcing me to leave, sims796, booted. I don't know why in the world he was banned, but he was a good friend. He never posted flames in an absolutely direct way, why he is banned I'm wondering. The Strategies and Movesets forums a complete mess, I do NOT even want to go in there, that dreaded forums is the path to banning good members. Message to all those n00bs in the Strategies and Moveset forums...
    -GET A LIFE RATHER THAN POSTING FLAMES HERE-
    Many apologies to those I have troubled, especially Iceman3k, always flamed by me in the past. Anti-Pop Culture Warrior, one who is absolutely ALWAYS online, (=P) have been banned once, and came back, but it won't make such difference anyways. APCW was a cool person, one of the best members here, who was flamed ridiculously by n00bs. Cakekun, KFC #1, you were also very cool, discouraged me when you moved on to shoddy. Speaking of that, EVERYONE has moved onto Shoddy/Netbattle, another reason I'm leaving, all the good players have left, examples like Cema/Nightofshadows. Nightofshadows was another person I need to apologize to, same reason as Iceman3k. Richard Steel, master of battling, is inactive, another good member. Itachi Uchiha (I refuse to call you 2007 =P), you learned a lot here buddy, just try making your own sets instead of using Smogons =) be creative. Azonic, I never had a chance to battle you, but you taught those n00bs a lesson, I respect you for that, very much. Dark Azelf, haha my Gyarados outran yours! Sorry buddy, I'm leaving. You've gone quite inactive like most of us. sims796, one of my best friends, seen you ever since I first joined, in fact, you joined in the date almost same as mine even! Just hope your ban lifts off, as you do not deserve the ban. You taught those n00bs a serious lesson, all they did was flame you.. and now you ended up here. You know, maybe I should just freaking flame the crap out of every n00bs that join and get banned as well. Midnight Winged, I respected you with that signature, unfortunately enough, those wackos can't read. Lumine, your one funny guy XD you're the guy that actually started the KFC, not Cakekun, he just had the avatar =P. Angelic Diablo, the first time I noticed you when you found out how to obliterate the ugliest way to hack, Wonder Guard Spiritomb XDDD. Toki Wartooth, FIRST member of the clan, sorry I couldn't ever deliver your battle, but you'd lose anyway =P JK! The only reason that kept me staying here was my friends, nearly choked when Anti-Pop got banned. Anyways, whatever happened to all the great members in the past anyways? They have all left PC. Like I did just now. If sims is gone, so am I.

(Now don't feel bad you haven't been included in here, I will remember you)

~Enjoy your stay~
    (= _Good Bye_ =)

NOOOOOOOOOOO! *screams and sucks thumb*

I'm sure he wouldn't know who I was, but I know who he is...

*cries*

I'll miss you, Name... :'(

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    When Duty Calls, Heros Answer!!

What can I say about me leaving PC? Just this.

Duty Calls!

When I signed up for service 1 year ago, I knew what I was getting into, and just six months ago, I experienced combat. Now, I leave again, to serve my country, to do my job.
    When will I be back? Maybe six months... maybe a year. Maybe I get K.I.A, and I'll never be back.
    But whatever the case may be, just remember what men, basically kids, do for the common good. In the words of halo 3....
    A Hero Needs not speak.
    When he is gone,
    The world will Speak For Him.

Sergeant J. A. Garza
    U.S. Marine Corps.

Zet

Years
    In a few weeks or so time, I will be gone for 12 full months, the reason is, I shall be doing a program called ADF Gap Year
    ADF stands for Australian Defense Force, but that doesn't mean I am actually joining the Defense Force, just training to see what is done in the Defense Force of the area I select

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    What can I say about me leaving PC? Just this.

Duty Calls!

When I signed up for service 1 year ago, I knew what I was getting into, and just six months ago, I experienced combat. Now, I leave again, to serve my country, to do my job.
    When will I be back? Maybe six months... maybe a year. Maybe I get K.I.A, and I'll never be back.
    But whatever the case may be, just remember what men, basically kids, do for the common good. In the words of halo 3....
    A Hero Needs not speak.
    When he is gone,
    The world will Speak For Him.

Sergeant J. A. Garza
    U.S. Marine Corps.

Y'know, I actually look forward to entering the military myself when I graduate high school. And let's just say, I look up to you and that you're brave to enlist into the United States Marine Corps. Everyone says that it's just a one-way trip to Iraq and chickens out. My family is trying to scare me from signing up for the service, but they're failing at it.

Of course duty calls. Thank you and goodbye.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    In a few weeks or so time, I will be gone for 12 full months, the reason is, I shall be doing a program called ADF Gap Year
    ADF stands for Australian Defense Force, but that doesn't mean I am actually joining the Defense Force, just training to see what is done in the Defense Force of the area I select

Really? We'll miss you Zet. Don't forget to tell us when you exactly leave. A whole year, hopefully when you come back (if you do), we'll still be here. Maybe that only applies to me, but you know how to contact me upon your return.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I probably will leave because of Anti-Pop Culture warrior 13. Seriously, where
    's the old him? All he does is flame nowadays. Or at least it seems like it. :/ So I'll be in-active for a few days........

Last edited:

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    I probably will leave because of Anti-Pop Culture warrior 13. Seriously, where
    's the old him? All he does is flame nowadays. Or at least it seems like it. :/ So I'll be in-active for a few days........

NYU!!!! Not you Itachi! Well, I hope you rethink your descision and become active again.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I've decided to leave PC, I have tried to not, but there are no other options for the Nameless. The absolute part that is forcing me to leave, sims796, booted. I don't know why in the world he was banned, but he was a good friend. He never posted flames in an absolutely direct way, why he is banned I'm wondering. The Strategies and Movesets forums a complete mess, I do NOT even want to go in there, that dreaded forums is the path to banning good members. Message to all those n00bs in the Strategies and Moveset forums...

Many apologies to those I have troubled, especially Iceman3k, always flamed by me in the past. Anti-Pop Culture Warrior, one who is absolutely ALWAYS online, (=P) have been banned once, and came back, but it won't make such difference anyways. APCW was a cool person, one of the best members here, who was flamed ridiculously by n00bs. Cakekun, KFC #1, you were also very cool, discouraged me when you moved on to shoddy. Speaking of that, EVERYONE has moved onto Shoddy/Netbattle, another reason I'm leaving, all the good players have left, examples like Cema/Nightofshadows. Nightofshadows was another person I need to apologize to, same reason as Iceman3k. Richard Steel, master of battling, is inactive, another good member. Itachi Uchiha (I refuse to call you 2007 =P), you learned a lot here buddy, just try making your own sets instead of using Smogons =) be creative. Azonic, I never had a chance to battle you, but you taught those n00bs a lesson, I respect you for that, very much. <~This is so uber :D Dark Azelf, haha my Gyarados outran yours! Sorry buddy, I'm leaving. You've gone quite inactive like most of us. sims796, one of my best friends, seen you ever since I first joined, in fact, you joined in the date almost same as mine even! Just hope your ban lifts off, as you do not deserve the ban. You taught those n00bs a serious lesson, all they did was flame you.. and now you ended up here. You know, maybe I should just freaking flame the crap out of every n00bs that join and get banned as well. Midnight Winged, I respected you with that signature, unfortunately enough, those wackos can't read. Lumine, your one funny guy XD you're the guy that actually started the KFC, not Cakekun, he just had the avatar =P. Angelic Diablo, the first time I noticed you when you found out how to obliterate the ugliest way to hack, Wonder Guard Spiritomb XDDD. Toki Wartooth, FIRST member of the clan, sorry I couldn't ever deliver your battle, but you'd lose anyway =P JK! The only reason that kept me staying here was my friends, nearly choked when Anti-Pop got banned. Anyways, whatever happened to all the great members in the past anyways? They have all left PC. Like I did just now. If sims is gone, so am I.

~Enjoy your stay~

(= _Good Bye_ =)

NOOO!!! U CANT LEAVE DAMMIT U CANT T.T !!! srsly i choked when i saw this D:

now ill be forced to cry in a corner like a dumbutt

I'm sueing you for leaving D<

Lash

Years
    Yo. I have a high chance of taking a mini-hiatus from here. I am grounded from the computer because of my wretched high school.
    In the dashes that I am not here, or at school, I learned that I have other things to do in life than be here all the time. This place gets a little boring from time to time.

But don't worry, this 14 year old is not taking a permanent leave; I just need a small break, enjoy life. Focus on my horrible grades.. Anything else.
    I will still come here from time to time, but I am thinking of just taking this month off from the PC~

so leik bai bai 4 nao.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    NOOO!!! U CANT LEAVE DAMMIT U CANT T.T !!! srsly i choked when i saw this D:

now ill be forced to cry in a corner like a dumbutt

I'm sueing you for leaving D<[/QUOTE]

Lol. I'll sue you if you see him. =D

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Aaah, all these popular people are leaving. D: Well, bye to all who are leaving. I'll be on Netbattle like usual. Even though a lot of people who are leaving, I've never actually met. I've just heard about them a lot. Vavavoom, etc. No, I'm not leaving... yet. Just saying goodbye. =\

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Many apologies to those I have troubled, especially Iceman3k, always flamed by me in the past. Anti-Pop Culture Warrior, one who is absolutely ALWAYS online, (=P) have been banned once, and came back, but it won't make such difference anyways. APCW was a cool person, one of the best members here, who was flamed ridiculously by n00bs. Cakekun, KFC #1, you were also very cool, discouraged me when you moved on to shoddy. Speaking of that, EVERYONE has moved onto Shoddy/Netbattle, another reason I'm leaving, all the good players have left, examples like Cema/Nightofshadows. Nightofshadows was another person I need to apologize to, same reason as Iceman3k. Richard Steel, master of battling, is inactive, another good member. Itachi Uchiha (I refuse to call you 2007 =P), you learned a lot here buddy, just try making your own sets instead of using Smogons =) be creative. Azonic, I never had a chance to battle you, but you taught those n00bs a lesson, I respect you for that, very much. Dark Azelf, haha my Gyarados outran yours! Sorry buddy, I'm leaving. You've gone quite inactive like most of us. sims796, one of my best friends, seen you ever since I first joined, in fact, you joined in the date almost same as mine even! Just hope your ban lifts off, as you do not deserve the ban. You taught those n00bs a serious lesson, all they did was flame you.. and now you ended up here. You know, maybe I should just freaking flame the crap out of every n00bs that join and get banned as well. Midnight Winged, I respected you with that signature, unfortunately enough, those wackos can't read. Lumine, your one funny guy XD you're the guy that actually started the KFC, not Cakekun, he just had the avatar =P. Angelic Diablo, the first time I noticed you when you found out how to obliterate the ugliest way to hack, Wonder Guard Spiritomb XDDD. Toki Wartooth, FIRST member of the clan, sorry I couldn't ever deliver your battle, but you'd lose anyway =P JK! The only reason that kept me staying here was my friends, nearly choked when Anti-Pop got banned. Anyways, whatever happened to all the great members in the past anyways? They have all left PC. Like I did just now. If sims is gone, so am I.

~Enjoy your stay~
    (= _Good Bye_ =)

Ugh..dude, i didn't know where you were the past few days, and it took me until just now to find this post..anyways, it sucks that you left, and to be honest i really can't blame you; I was pissed when i found out sims was banned when I never really got an explanation for why either..I used to like, mess with him, but in reality, um..sims was the shizz o_o'

Anyways, you'll be missed dude..maybe when his ban is over you'll be persuaded to come back? =/

Years
    I am back after two whole month's because Orange cut my broadband off so I had to go somewhere else so expect some work from me in near future and hope all the best from fellow pokémaster out there!

PS. I am 101% back and here to stay!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back