• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Absence thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    Hey all! I'm off to a National Music thing in Virginia!! I'll be back Sunday night, but I'll be sleepy. I'll post Monday moring!!! BAIII!

Joveeno

Far Away Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Hey guys, my modem is broken in my PC. So I can't post here frequently until it's fixed. Probably about one week...so, see ya!

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Well, I wont be here for the next week or so... Im going to Cancun all next week and right when I get back I have AP testing .... so Ill be busy studying for that. See ya!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I will be gone and I am not sure exactly how long. I will get on at the library as often as I can however. Anyone who wants to can email or PM me =3

Last edited:

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
    This may be the last time I post here for the next...few months...what? It's my parents, 'kay? But once I can come back this is the first place I'm coming to! ^^

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    I'll be gone tomorrow because my mom is taking computer in, and gone the 18th - 26th, maybe online 26th, because we're going to Grand Canyon. <3

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    You know...I wanted to stay on PC longer...but I am LEAVING. I am not going here any more. If you still want to chat go to some other website I am registered at...If you wanna know why...it's cause people don't really care...I know...lame reason...but if you care, email me or something...

Tch...this is the third time I have gone back on my word. Tch...it's because I don't want to make teh people I care about get all worked up. Tch...I swear...this is the last time I am saying I am leaving and them coming back WAY too soon...Tch...Feh...Meh...Keh...Bleh...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back