• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Absence thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    My modem is broken and has been since last Thursday I am getting it fixed Monday so I will be back. =3

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm going to europe for like 18 days... i probably won't get on a computer. so, i'll talk to you all later. well, not all of you, but some of you.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Hiya ppl I don't know.... I old member. I'll be active again for a bit now.

rikku girl

~*Too Sexy*~
    Years
    hi everyone i'm going to be gone for a month in new york but when i get there i'm probely going to be on but i dout it

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Even though I dont know you, good luck. I just hope I passed my own a couple months back, never got to see the results.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Bye people. I'm going to Japan on Saturday. See ya! Who knows. I might meet someone from here! I'll be back on a few days. I'll miss this place even though it isn't very long.

I'm saying this now coz I'll be packing tomorrow and I probaby won't be on.

So...
    SEE YA!

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    Well,it's time I come out. Come out and say I lost my liking for pokemon last year,and the ONLY reason why I stayed was because of the WWE fans,my friends and some other people...I don't know IF i'll ever return,no one truly cares,so...Goodbye,PC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back