• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Absence thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    AWW! Well, farewell Sammi! =3 Here's hoping you have an awesome time travelling .. and please hack the German Nets for us, and put up PC banners wherever you go. ^_~ We'll all miss you!

*AlienBoy Max waves attennas in a friendly way*

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    ?blackhaert? said:
    [SIZE="-7"]I can't really...express how much you guys have done for me. And all my friends...you mean a heck of a lot to me...really. You're some of the best I've ever had. I'm taking an undetermined absence. I'll still be on occasionally, but nowhere near as active as recently. Partly for school, and party because have other obligations....and I just frankly, don't enjoy this place like I used to. You'll never lose me for good, I doubt. But I just want to let you all know. I care about all of my friends here, and there are a few that I will never, ever forget. I just felt like I had to get this off my chest. Thanks for the year. It's been swell. <3 for you, Pok?Community Forums. And <3 for all the friends that have stuck by me through my stay. Don't forget me. <3

If you do need to contact me, I will be on MSN or my other messengers. Or e-mail. They're in my profile.

I'll more than likely be still here for the rest of the weekend, but...after that I can't be sure. I'll end this obviously way-too-long post to save you some time of reading it all. See ya later. <3

- John[/SIZE]

[SIZE="-7"]About that...

Never mind.

What I was planning on getting rid of my internet free time kinda fell through. Some of you know what happened, I'd rather not talk about it publicly like this, but yeah. I'm fine and all. No need to worry. As if anyone up here actually would worry if something happened to me.[/SIZE]

Years
    Oh, someone would care >=P

Update: Turns out I'll be gone two months instead of one ._. My mom decieded to ship the computer in the long shippment, which takes two months to get there instead of one. *edits*

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Sammi said:
    Oh, someone would care >=P

Update: Turns out I'll be gone two months instead of one ._. My mom decieded to ship the computer in the long shippment, which takes two months to get there instead of one. *edits*

:( No, Tell your mum to put it quickly..you can't go for that long..

Hope everything goes alright for you.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I just wanted to tell everyone, I will NOT be on the computer though mon-thurs. you may see me active some times on on those days, but by then, I'm already geting ready to log out. but fri-sun I'll be on. I just wanted to say.

Jolty-kun

Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    Meh, never ever imagined myself leaving. But there's a time and a place for everything. I don't think anyone would ever dream of missing me, so good bye everyone, and don't expect me back anytime soon.
    Ofcourse people will miss you, but im not the person to tell you to stay, atleast some of us can still contact you on MSN, like me, even if you do come back, but even though there's a chance you wont be very soon, it wont be very soon, which myself I understand, you still have other things to do. D;

alexisreborn

glitch pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2006
    hey peeps!
    First off, you need to have NOT beaten the youngster with the Slowpoke that is by Bill's house or the Gambler between Celadon and Lavender. Second, you must have fly. Be sure to have a weak Pokemon that can safely weaken a Pokemon at LV 7, or just take some Ultra Balls along. Go through the underground passage and as soon as you exit, don't move. Save at this point, because if you mess up the next step the whole glitch is ruined. Once you have saved, walk one step down and immediately press start. If you did it right the Gambler won't notice you. Go straight to the Pokemon status screen and fly to Cerulean City--you'll notice that once you start flying, the Gambler will get the little exclamation point over his head that means he noticed you. Once you have gotten there, you'll notice that your start button doesn't work--it's because the game thinks you are in a battle with the Gambler, and in battles, the start button doesn't work.

Walk up Nugget Bridge and find the youngster, but don't walk right up to him, or the game will crash. Walk up so that he will have to walk over to you when he notices you. Beat his Slowpoke, and your start button will work again. Fly to Lavender town. Go left--towards where the Gambler is--and when you get into route 8 your start menu will pop up all by itself. DON'T save, press B right away. When the start menu closes, you will be attacked by a LV 7 Mew! Catch it, and then rejoice!"

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Uh... that was kinda off-topic, alexisreborn. That would be more useful in one of the Pokemon sections ^^;

And don't double-post.

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

Well...I'm dropping by for the moment!

If anyone has noticed--I've been gone for a loooong time. Maybe three months, at the least. Why?

1.) My computer got fried after a thunder storm, ironicly enough. It took a good month to get it back up.

2.) My computer got some wacky virus, and just wiped out everything. (My writings, pictures, everything ;_;!) And it took a while to get it fixed again.

3.) For a while now, there was a threat to my family about something, which had us all stressed out to the point where I have been periodicly sick. But that is finally over, though it could spring up at any given second.

4.) A hacker has been getting into my accounts and causing a lot of stress for me. So I have had to go around, changing my passwords and such. Currently, after taking that action, everything has appeared to be fine. Thank goodness.

5.) And, finally, with all this stress and the promise of more to come, I've had a large problem in the eating area. For days I will not eat more than one meal, then at another few days I'll eat and eat and eat. Rather annoying, so to speak. It is also screwing up my stomach, and making me sick all over again. So I'm currently trying to get that into proper control.

I can't promise I will be here and active from now on--things happen, and will still happen. Like those things stated above that happened/are happening, I didn't have the chance to post my absence. So now, I'm hoping to open up a graphics place again, so I can be at least a bit more active than dead.

Just thought I'd let that be known. Hopefully things will turn out for the best, and I'll be high and active once again.^^

Years
    Legend said:

Well...I'm dropping by for the moment!

If anyone has noticed--I've been gone for a loooong time. Maybe three months, at the least. Why?

1.) My computer got fried after a thunder storm, ironicly enough. It took a good month to get it back up.

2.) My computer got some wacky virus, and just wiped out everything. (My writings, pictures, everything ;_;!) And it took a while to get it fixed again.

3.) For a while now, there was a threat to my family about something, which had us all stressed out to the point where I have been periodicly sick. But that is finally over, though it could spring up at any given second.

4.) A hacker has been getting into my accounts and causing a lot of stress for me. So I have had to go around, changing my passwords and such. Currently, after taking that action, everything has appeared to be fine. Thank goodness.

5.) And, finally, with all this stress and the promise of more to come, I've had a large problem in the eating area. For days I will not eat more than one meal, then at another few days I'll eat and eat and eat. Rather annoying, so to speak. It is also screwing up my stomach, and making me sick all over again. So I'm currently trying to get that into proper control.

I can't promise I will be here and active from now on--things happen, and will still happen. Like those things stated above that happened/are happening, I didn't have the chance to post my absence. So now, I'm hoping to open up a graphics place again, so I can be at least a bit more active than dead.

Just thought I'd let that be known. Hopefully things will turn out for the best, and I'll be high and active once again.^^

Well I don't know you but I hope that things go well for you and I hope that you get through you problems.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Max will be leaving PC for a while due to time constraints. Along with that, his exams are going on, he'll be away for a while. Most probably he'll be back Friday, or maybe not. Max is not leaving permanently.

And for all you dimwits.. I am Max.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Max will be leaving PC for a while due to time constraints. Along with that, his exams are going on, he'll be away for a while. Most probably he'll be back Friday, or maybe not. Max is not leaving permanently.

O_O I hope you come back soon ^__^
    Hope your exams go alright for you.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    If some of you haven't noticed, I have become super inactive lately. That's because I just started high school. At the end of February, my post average will probably drop to like 7.5 or something. I've got a lot of homework lately so... see ya for the next month or so.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    coolmaster said:
    If some of you haven't noticed, I have become super inactive lately. That's because I just started high school. At the end of February, my post average will probably drop to like 7.5 or something. I've got a lot of homework lately so... see ya for the next month or so.

Ah..High school eh??!!!
    Well, Soon you wil be active again hopefully ^^;; It won't be the same withouth you here.

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    coolmaster said:
    How can you possibly be in hight school? i'm only 13 and i'm in 7th grade. Yer 12 and your in high school?! WTF??

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:

Maximillian ish gonna leave PC for a few days?? Well.. it's not gonna be the same without ya' 'Fwissure-chu'-ing around..

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Lil totodile said:
    How can you possibly be in hight school? i'm only 13 and i'm in 7th grade. Yer 12 and your in high school?! WTF??
    The have like Primary school and then High school, which is 6-12 grade I believe.

Legend, I think I've seen you around, good luck with your family, O_O.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back