• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Absence thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    I'm going to be leaving for a while, atleast untill I can get everything back together. (And for those wondering why my name is no longer in green: I decided to get demotted)

~Bye

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Shame that you are going again Cody, I spoke to you on MSN about it...But if all you can do is block me when i'm trying to help...

Anyway, Hope you come back soon.

Years
    Hm... you left with even shorter notice this time.
    Well, it's a shame to see you go again. I hope you get things sorted out. ^^;

falling up+
    Years
    So I am back now, after my long hiatus in Europe. While I am sure none of you missed me or remember me, ill still see you all around the boards ^_^ Its good to be back.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Hey there, Welcome back to the Community. I trust that you had a good journey? I probably wasn't here when you left, But I hope to see you post here more now often. XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Max is leaving PC. Ya'll know why - nothing's fun, the staff are a bunch of jerks etc. etc.. ya'll know how to contact me. |points at signature| Go join my forums if you will.

Years
    Well, Max, I'm personally going to be upset to see you go. We've been talking for awhile, and it has been fun. ^^ I'm sad that you don't like PC anymore, but alas, we all have different opinions, and we must move on~
    I sincerely hope you have fun outside of PC. Goodbye.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Max is leaving PC. Ya'll know why - nothing's fun, the staff are a bunch of jerks etc. etc.. ya'll know how to contact me. |points at signature| Go join my forums if you will.

I talked to you on MSN. You know my views.

Take Care,

-Matt

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Yesh Faltzer is leaving PC. PC isn't the same with a bunch of Mini-mod members acting like if they own the forum as well as nazi mods.

A few words to friends:

Rock Lee: You were one of the coolest friends I've had on PC. We can still talk on MSN.

Miss Kanna: You were a real popular PC member with a fanclub over 600 pages. More then the DCC can have. Don't let your club die. It might break a record soon for the biggest fanclub in PC.

Eefi:You were my first friend ever in PC. I won't forget you.

Dogboy2709: You were always my Megaman Friend.

Diamond~Star: Yeah I know your secret but I won't reveal it to anybody. But I might just slip 1 word.

Well I guess this is it. Goodbye to PC. I'll come back every once in a while to post in the Shampoo fanclub and say hi.

In a few minutes I shall leave anyway.

Bye..

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Aw, It's a shame you are going. I'd just started to see you around the place. You seemed a friendly and happy member. Well, I hope that I can still get to know you some how.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    I'll be leaving for a while, but if I don't come back...
    Faltzer: You're a great friend, helpful and somewhat funny, thanks.
    Lord_Kokkeii: Thanks for everything.
    Paul: God you're annoying!
    Geometric-sama: Is leaving manly enough for you?

I might be back, but, for now, bye.

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    For those of you who care...I will not be here May 5th, May 6th and May 7th o__o;

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    I'm going on trip tomorrow and will not be here Wednesday through Saturday, but I will be back next Sunday and fully active. So, no worries, Tempest lovers! XD (Yeah Right :p )

In short: Inactive this Tuesday through Saturday

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    .::Tempest::. said:
    I'm going on trip tomorrow and will not be here Wednesday through Saturday, but I will be back next Sunday and fully active. So, no worries, Tempest lovers! XD (Yeah Right :p )

In short: Inactive this Tuesday through Saturday
    I love you ;__;
    XD
    Ahh, I think you told me about that on MSN... to Washington D.C, well, hope you have a good time!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back