• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Absence thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • I'm only leaving because of this stupid D/P craze. I hate all those morons who join just to ask a question about it.

I'd really appreciate it if a higher staff gives me a temporary ban of a month in case I try to get back. By then my username will be that fugly purple colour.
    /me deletes PC from Bookmarks.

Anyway, see ya.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • When I first discovered this place over four years ago, I remember someone telling me that I'd consistently be back even when I leave for months on end. >_>

The PokeCommunity's favorite former S-mod has returned..n00b-flooded, Pokémon-themed, Internet forums: My anti-drug.
    XD

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • ^__^ Yay, back!

Be prepared. Nina's back, after fighting through perilous 7th grade, a anime convention, many, many, Yuna fans, and planning an upcoming trip to Conneticut for the conneticon (The nearest expo to me at the moment, in july, pm me for info) I"M BACK!!!

Yes, its true, I was gone because I had to perpare for Anime Boston. (In Boston, Mass. DUH.) It took me about a month to complete my Yuna costume. (YES, THATS RIGHT, I COSPLAYED YUNA!!!!) And I am currently preparing for another. In July. PM for details. I'm going as Yuna again.

Anyway, after major TMI, I'm back. Now, does anyone remember me? ^__^

roxas123

Trainer
    Years
  • Alright I'm going to be going to camp, and I've decided I'd leave for now because I want to train. I'm going to EV train myself a new team. See you later!

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • unfortunately i wont be on for a few days, perhaps weeks because my whole internet modem has broken. this is my dads computer im using, but it doesnt have antivirus. as soon as my modem has fixed, i will be back on. await for a return!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    ON june 27th I will be on a trip.The earlset time I will be back is july 14 but chances are I will forget about poke comunity.

roxas123

Trainer
    Years
  • Well it turns out my family got a vacation offer from my friends family so I won't be going to camp until later in the summer so I'm uhh BACK yay!

Tina

Secretly Hoardes Persians
    Years
  • Back after Long Time

It's been a while.
    Am I still old? Ha.

I went and bought a DS the other day with Pearl and the guy was like, "Is this for your kid?" and I was like, "Do I look like I have kids???"

Darkside

Michael Myers
    Years
  • Well, good for all of you to be here, but i cannot spend much time with (hmhm) wonderful person(Nice joke)meaning, i will soon go to hard work. and if my friends in this little time i be here ask, why, i might answer, and you know if you are my friend. it`ll be `bout this day i am able to be here, so, sniff...quote from Emereld: "Time is so cruel..."

Last edited:

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
  • I will be away from PC effective at 12:00 PM PST Sunday (today) until Thursday. If anyone wants to battle/trade with me, please POST. Don't flood me with PMs. Thanks and see 'ya later!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back