• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Absence thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
  • I will be on vacation from July 15th to 22nd. So, yeah I won't be here o___o

Last edited:

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
  • Mm. Okay then--

I have thought about this for over a month now, and well, I have made up my decision. I've decided to permenantly leave PC, no coming backs and such like in the past. I felt this would be a good time to tell you all this. It has been a great two years at PC (this October will be my second year) and the friends I have made here I will always cherish. All of the great memories will always and forever be with me. I am quite sad over this, but as time goes on I won't be. Anyways, as I have made up my mind to leave, I must leave. You can find me on my LJ for further stuff about me, and don't forget, I am also on MSN.

Good Bye Pokemon Community,
    ~Cody

Last edited:

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • really sorry to hear that Kagura,I wish luck to you... Anyway I'm going to be on vacation to San Francisco for about a week, I might be able to reach a computer, but those chances are ferociously slim.

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
  • I'm back XD Been away for...how long now? Since about february? ^^
    Alotta things have changed and its nice to see some of my old pals ^^ So hiyaz everyone! It feels good to be back! *hugs everyone*

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • On and off...

Just want you all to know I'll be on and of the PC. I'll be gone for two weeks starting tommorow, on vacation, but then I'll hopefully have access to the internet when I get home. So see you around!
    XO

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • hello friends, I am back... with a vengance!!!(okay not really) but I will be around the forums again every day^_^

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • As it says in my signiture...I will be gone from August 24th until September 5th :O

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I'm leaving PC now, look at sig for details o_O;

Bye everyone

I can't make one of those dramatic speeches cause I couldn't be bothered.. XD

Oh and I forgot, bye waka.. XD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back