• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Absence thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    All right everyone! After much deliberation I've made a conclusion on what to do about welcome back/leaving threads and all that jazz. ;D Now, before I go on, you can see the rules regarding welcome back/leaving threads here.

Now, welcome back threads are alowed, but leaving threads are not. ^^ So, we've got this little thread where you can post when and for how long you'll be absent from PC. ^^

~Kelsey

Last edited by a moderator:

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • DarkShadowSmoke said:
    Well JKaizer if it was stickied here by the mod then I guess not.Thanks for the thought thoug ^^.
    I'm saying it because the original Leave of Absense thread was a sticky in OC.

(Back then, OC only had 3 stickies...)

That Guy

aka Amphros23
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2011
    Well just because it went there before doesnt mean it cant go here. It fits there just as much as it fits here.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
  • I think it's here because the majority of leaving threads come here... but anyway, great idea Kelsey~ ^^

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Demonic Angel said:
    I think it's here because the majority of leaving threads come here... but anyway, great idea Kelsey~ ^^
    LOL, actually, all the leaving threads were in OC. :P

They were outlawed because OC was so cramped up with them - and 3/4 of the people "leaving" were back within 24 hours. :P

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    OK, I'm getting tired of people nagging on me of where my threads go. Sure, the majority of leaving threads made in the past were in OC. But does it seriously matter whether this thread is here or in OC? No, and FYI, I'm the mod of New Users, not you guys. XD If it must be moved, then an admin shall tell me so. ^___^

Now, mind you this thread ish only to report if and when you're leaving PC for an extended time. Anyone who posts anything after this post that is unrelated to the theme of this thread shall be warned by meh. ><;;

~Kelsey

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
  • DarkShadowSmoke said:
    Well JKaizer if it was stickied here by the mod then I guess not.Thanks for the thought thoug ^^.

The moderator of these forums has made her decision. If you do not like it then take it up with Kelsey, but stop the spamming or else I'll have to warn you via PM.

EDIT: I seem to have forgotten to say that I might not be here for while. How did I forget that? XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • Seriously guys, I'm not the New Users mod, but please, stop posting here unless you're leaving. And please don't reply to this either.

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
  • Daniel is back (with new comp)

yup..heres the story: my comp got attacked by a virus and my dad tried to fix it... then my dad somehow ruined my CPU... Ive been saving money for a new comp for a long time and finally got enough money...were kinda broke, so my dad couldnt buy one for me... anyway.. Im back..Its sure been a long time...

Years
  • Nice to have you back.We don't do 2nd welcome threads anymore, but you can post that you are back in the leave/absence thread i guess.Great to have you back though!

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
  • Hey, welcome back!
    And don't worry, welcome back threads are allowed now, as long as you've been gone for around 30 days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back