• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    Hey guys. I'll be leaving for sleep away camp tomorrow, which means I probably won't be on for 3 weeks. Would an S-Mod or Admin watch over the RM2K forum for me? Thanks, and CYA IN 3 WEEKS!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    alright, in like... a couple hours, i'm going to the airport to pick up my girlfriend who's visiting us from colorado. she'll be here for 2 weeks, and i doubt if i'll be posting much, if at all... because i have to start being less of a pokemon nerd now... o well... see you all then!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Forest Grovyle said:
    Just posting to let everyone know I'll be gone for a week, because I'm going to Cyprus with my friend on holiday. I'm leaving tomorrow morning, but I probably won't get a chance to post then, so I thought I'd post now. :) I'll miss everyone at PC! *hugs* See you soon, everybody!

Awww...FG you'll be away for a Week? ;_; We'll miss you! :)
    Wow, Cyprus, you should be able to enjoy yourself somewere that warm ;) I wish i could go there! Make sure to have a great time, and we'll see you in a Week! *hugs and waves* Bai FG! ^_______^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Jut dropping in to say that I'm back, but I don't know when or if I'll be back to full activity...PC seems to be speeding up while I'm slowing down ._.;;

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Hey, Chairman Kaga! I hope you had a nice trip, hehe....
    And you really didn't miss much. PC has been a little slow lately... at least in my opinion.

Bye, to all of you that are leaving!

Oh, and I'll be gone for the next 3 days on a little scuba trip with my church, like I said earlier. I'll tell you guys all about my experience when I get back.

It's been burning hot these past few days, so this should be fun, hehe...

See all of you soon!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I'm back, I think...Yah, I'm on the net, so I must be back...Hmm, why was Jess banned? Gosh, I miss everything! I'm so hungry, I haven't eaten all day.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Just so you all know, I'm back from my friend's house. I had lots of fun. We spent most of the time playing video games on the XBox and GameCube, but we watched some TV too and a movie that I brought with, LOTR: ROTK. So now I am back. I hope I didn't miss much during the two days that I was gone.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Argh....it feels awkward posting right after you leave for a week. :P

100marios said:
    Hey, Chairman Kaga! I hope you had a nice trip, hehe....
    And you really didn't miss much. PC has been a little slow lately... at least in my opinion.

Maybe it's my absence that's slowing PC down. XD
    Well I'm back for an hour atleast.
    Until July 5, I'm going to be absent. That's when my summer school starts.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ahh, wow it seems everyone at PC is going to summer school. Maybe PC does that to you. XD; Just kidding. Good luck PM10k!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I kinda had summer school for the last week. I was "challenging a course" so I don't have to take it. So I had to do a year's worth of projects in a week along with tests. Man, that was stressful. But now I'm free.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Kairi said:
    Ahh, wow it seems everyone at PC is going to summer school. Maybe PC does that to you. XD; Just kidding. Good luck PM10k!

Yeah maybe. PC is cursing everyone. :P
    Summer school is pretty fun though.
    We play most of time anyways. XD
    And it's only 4 hours long. So I think I'll survive.

Gohan's Chick

I Wanna Leave PC, Too!
    Years
    I'm leaving, and I'll most likely not be back. Something came up. The admins can do whatever with my account, I won't be back. Really. Also, I'm deleting my sig, avatar, and custom title. If you want my adopted Danny, you can fight over him when I'm gone.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Just so you guys know, I will be gone for three days on a trip. I won't be back until Monday night. I will be in Wisconsin Dells, and it is my first trip for the summer too. :P

See ya guys until then!

~Latios Master

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Yeah maybe. PC is cursing everyone. :P
    Summer school is pretty fun though.
    We play most of time anyways. XD
    And it's only 4 hours long. So I think I'll survive.
    XD You'll survive. You HAVE to survive, PM10k. Or I won't survive either. Your summer school is 4 hours per day, well mine is 5+ lol, and from this information sheet, 4-5 hours of homework each day should be expected. This meaning I won't have time for anything else... UNLESS I do what I usually do, neglect school. =\ XD Hah.

Summer school begins on July 5th for me too. And my dad is visiting soon, so I'll not be active till mid-August.

Good luck, everyone!

Edit: Oh ya, to mention where I've been for the past 3-weeks, it was not because of my finales, but because I was involved in self-education activities. I didn't study for my finals anyway.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back