• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Hey there everyone! :) Just wanted to let you know that I am back! I have two and a half weeks now before I leave again (for my family's holiday - the one I just went on was with a friend) so I'll be making the most of it!

Missed you all! *big hugs* ^_^

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Well, since I closed a window at the exact moment one of my parents were sneaking up on me, they think I'm trying to hide stuff from them. I've been officially limited to two hours a day of computer/xbox time a day, for the next two weeks. Nothing really I can do about it, but it should be just enough to keep up with what's going on, if I don't use any of it for my xbox, so expect me to be on a lot less, and some days not on at all for the next two weeks. However, if I'm lucky, I MIGHT be able to be back earlier, but I might have to stick with it for longer if my parents get the skightest idea that I'm hiding something again.

Jolty-kun

Years
    Forest Grovyle said:
    Hey there everyone! :) Just wanted to let you know that I am back! I have two and a half weeks now before I leave again (for my family's holiday - the one I just went on was with a friend) so I'll be making the most of it!

Missed you all! *big hugs* ^_^

Your Back!!!!!, welcome back FG!, did ya do any art when ya were away?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I only get 2 hours.....My parents want me to have a Life!! [have a life IRL!]

I wish I got more ;_;

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    Im leaving PC. I am tired of everybody calling me "CRAP" just cause i'm standing up for a friend.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I'm sorry to everyone on PC that I wasnt on earlier these past few days, I wasn't able to get online because I wasn't home. Now I'm having problems at home, so I may not be online for a few weeks. I'm moving in with a friend, but I might not be able to be online, once again, forgive me. I hope to come home as soon as possible, so maybe in two weeks when my father cools down I can move back in. Happy Independance Day.

Dizzy

Years
    I have news for you all. Im going on vacation. Where you ask? Back to Myrtle Beach for a third time. So I wont be here on JUly 16, 17, and 18th.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Errr... Firstly, I must apologize for not going onlin that often. ._. Homework calls. And second, I will be going to Taiwan tommorow w/ no internet. ;_; Until the 26. I swear to myself and God that I will go online everyday when I come back, until then, see ya.... T-T

-Miyu

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    22sa said:
    XD You'll survive. You HAVE to survive, PM10k. Or I won't survive either. Your summer school is 4 hours per day, well mine is 5+ lol, and from this information sheet, 4-5 hours of homework each day should be expected. This meaning I won't have time for anything else... UNLESS I do what I usually do, neglect school. =\ XD Hah.

Summer school begins on July 5th for me too. And my dad is visiting soon, so I'll not be active till mid-August.

Good luck, everyone!

Your summer school sounds just like mine. I only have 4 hours of school but two whole examination booklets take the rest of the day to finish. XD
    Alright, I'll see you in mid-August then. Bye.

The 26th of July Miyu-chan? That's right after my birthday! :P
    See you soon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Have fun Miyu!!!! Bye-bye~!

I have never taken summer school! And never will! XD

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Well, I am back from my trip. I was back home like 23 hours ago actually. I had lots of fun in Wisconsin Dells. We were planning on camping for two nights, but it rained the first day so we stayed in a motel the first night, and then camped the second night. We even went on a tour called the Upper Dells Boat Tour which was really fun. On July 4th evening we went to the Tommy Bartlett Ski Show, and it was really cool, and very funny. Even at one time there was a guy that walked across the stage with a giant cell phone saying "Can you hear me? Good.", like in that commercial. The best part was a juggler that was also a comedian. He did and said so many funny things. One time he said "What do you think this is, an airport?" when there were tons of bugs flying around. Another time he said "What do you think this is, 4th of July?!" when there were people in the distance shooting off fireworks. There were also people who owned boats that came up by the show to watch, and the comedian/juggler called them "cheapies", since they didn't have to pay for tickets. His favorite saying was "You like it, I do it again." I got back home at almost 2 AM on Tuesday morning. I spent the entire day on Tuesday watching DVD's. I would of come on here, but when I was done it was too late. Today I was on a small trip with my family to a town half an hour from where I live. Well, I am back now. :P

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Well, I haven't been very active lately..
    I've kinda lost some interest in this place, since the only reason I've been staying here, has left. But don't worry its all good ^_^
    I've been hanging out with Orange*Berry tons 0_o, we've become awsome friends.
    But thats besides the point. I guess I'm saying that I'll still be here, just not very active. I'll probley check here daily for PMs and what not, but I doubt I'll post alot..I also have summer camp coming up for a week...so I won't be here then.
    I didn't think this desereved a thread of its own, so I posted here.
    I'm as happy as can be though... don't worry about me.
    PM or AIM me if ya need me for anything.

Thanks for your time
    The One and only ~ S5

Jolty-kun

Years
    Latios Master said:
    Well, I am back from my trip. I was back home like 23 hours ago actually. I had lots of fun in Wisconsin Dells. We were planning on camping for two nights, but it rained the first day so we stayed in a motel the first night, and then camped the second night. We even went on a tour called the Upper Dells Boat Tour which was really fun. On July 4th evening we went to the Tommy Bartlett Ski Show, and it was really cool, and very funny. Even at one time there was a guy that walked across the stage with a giant cell phone saying "Can you hear me? Good.", like in that commercial. The best part was a juggler that was also a comedian. He did and said so many funny things. One time he said "What do you think this is, an airport?" when there were tons of bugs flying around. Another time he said "What do you think this is, 4th of July?!" when there were people in the distance shooting off fireworks. There were also people who owned boats that came up by the show to watch, and the comedian/juggler called them "cheapies", since they didn't have to pay for tickets. His favorite saying was "You like it, I do it again." I got back home at almost 2 AM on Tuesday morning. I spent the entire day on Tuesday watching DVD's. I would of come on here, but when I was done it was too late. Today I was on a small trip with my family to a town half an hour from where I live. Well, I am back now. :P

welcome back latios master!, continue to have fun on PC!!!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    sorry to see you go austin, o well, i talk to you enough on aim as it is... but guess what all? i'm back, my girlfriend just left, so i can go back to being a pokemon nerd again. excellent

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I will be gone from tomorrow until Monday the 19th. I will talk to you guys when I get back!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back