• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'm not going to be around for a while probably...personal reasons I guess. I have depression problems and when it happens I don't really ever feel like doing anything...I think I'm going to stay away for a while. I'm not in the mood to post anything.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Purin said:
    I'm back for a little while, so you might see my posts a lil' here and there, but since mid-yr exams are round the corner, I can't stay for long...
    Yeah! Hi Purin! I'm glad you're able to come on!

I never use slang. I always (or at least, always try) use correct grammar. It just makes one seem so much more intelligent.

You're leaving for a while Chairman Kaga? Oh, I hope things can turn for the better soon. I want to see our resident weasel wielder back on!
    Hehe..
    I hope to see you soon!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Well, I'm posting to say that I'm back from school stuff, again. I've been gone for like 3 days this time. I wanted to come on yesterday but I had a band concert. Now, after 3 weeks of important school stuff that has kept me away, I can finally be on a lot like before. :)

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Welcome back LM... but are you sure this time? Anyways, it's good that you're all caught up again in school. Next Wednesday is my trip to NY so I'll have to make up lots of work.. including a test in civics and a gym class. That'll be fun... or at least the trip will be! But make-up wprk isn't...

Welcome back to you too Alyssa... it's good that you had a fun trip...

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    100marios said:
    Howdy Latios Master! Alyssa! I hope you enjoyed your time! Alyssa at least hehe...
    I'm glad you're here with us again Latios Master! School can be a pain.....but at least it's almost done!
    Thanks, 100marios. Yes, school is a pain. Especially at the end of a grading period. We got report cards today too, and I got a GPA of 3.167. I have 5 weeks of school left. 3 weeks of 5 days, and 2 weeks of 4 days. :D

EDIT: Thanks to you too, snowangel. Yes, I am sure this time. ^_^;;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Just checking LM... cuz the last two times you said you were back you left again! But the 4th quarter of the school year is tough. That's why I don't want to miss school Wednesday... but I want to go on the trip so I have to miss school. I don't have to make-up my English work since I have that class in the morning before we leave and Spanish and Bio are not on my Wednesday schedule so it shouldn't be too much to make up. Hopefully. My GPA for my 3rd quarter report card is about 3.3 but they didn't put me on honor roll and they should have... my lowest grade was a 70.4% so I should have been on it this quarter. That's one reason I can't afford to miss school... my grade's are slipping. Oh well... welcome back!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Just checking LM... cuz the last two times you said you were back you left again! But the 4th quarter of the school year is tough. That's why I don't want to miss school Wednesday... but I want to go on the trip so I have to miss school. I don't have to make-up my English work since I have that class in the morning before we leave and Spanish and Bio are not on my Wednesday schedule so it shouldn't be too much to make up. Hopefully. My GPA for my 3rd quarter report card is about 3.3 but they didn't put me on honor roll and they should have... my lowest grade was a 70.4% so I should have been on it this quarter. That's one reason I can't afford to miss school... my grade's are slipping. Oh well... welcome back!
    Yeah, I know I left again after those times. School just is really hard at this time of the year. It has finally settled down now, and soon I will be on Summer Vacation! :P I promise that I won't leave again. I was forced because of school before. Now I don't think I will miss a single day being on here ever again for a long time, except for one day in the middle of May where I have another concert, and when I am on trips. I usually only take about 4 trips per summer. Each lasting only a few days.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I'm not going to be around for a while probably...personal reasons I guess. I have depression problems and when it happens I don't really ever feel like doing anything...I think I'm going to stay away for a while. I'm not in the mood to post anything.

*sigh* My son is leaving?
    Come back here or your grounded. :P..j/k
    If you were still here, we could had a father and son talk. XD
    Well bye then. Come back later on. Don't leave me hanging without a son.

Welcome back LM and Alyssa. We couldn't live without you two. :P

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm back! xD The tests were okay... some hard, some easy. n_n; But who cares, it's not going to affect my GPA, anyways. =P (I think...)

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Welcome back, Miyu-chan! Tests? I hope you did really well on them. I hate tests. I've had a lot of them lately though. Especially since a grading period just ended.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Welcome back Miyu-Chan! I hope you did well too! I also had quite a few tests this week. I know I failed an English pop quiz and a geometry pop quiz... and most likely my civics quiz too. But I aced my vocab quiz this morning!

Seems like a lot of people are returning back to PC today... well 3, but that's more than most days! Welcome back everybody!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Welcome back, Dizzy! Where have you been? I was gone because of school, Alyssa was gone because of a trip, so how about you? Glad to see you back. :)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Comme Ci Comme Ca... I've been like everywhere.. it was like murder, Me and my friends got stranded in Boston! It was so fun! Then we came home. But it was okay, I was sick too, but that was the best weekend ever. Well...Best 2 weekdays and one weekend day ever*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back